DoggieGadgets.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend DoggieGadgets.com

How would you rate DoggieGadgets.com ?

"Very helpful would buy again,good quality dog bed"
Geoff Wilding
Verified Buyer
"The order lead time was long in comparsion to other suppliers I have used for dog products but otherwise fine as I got the product that I required"
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear your order was delayed and for any inconvenience caused by this, it is not the service we expect to deliver to our customers. I hope you choose to shop with us again.
"Good prices, but delivery slow, took well over a week for my goods to be delivered."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review I am sorry you experienced a delay with receiving your order and for any inconvenience caused by this.
Sam McMillan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication, I would buy from this seller again."
"Very poor postage waiting on an itiem still to be delivered after 20days to ireland"
Thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry your item didn't arrive as quickly as expected. I have sent you a private email which contains your tracking number, the Royal Mail have tried to deliver but nobody was home so they need you to reschedule the delivery. I this helps.
Karen Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Took very long to get back to me regarding my query on not receiving dispatch details...product much smaller than descibed by advert and including postage was very overpriced"
Hi Karen,

Thank you for leaving a review I am sorry to hear the service and product wasn't as expected and I will ensure to pass your feedback on and investigate what has happened. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
"Excellent product and service"
Marcus Wood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and very puppy friendly"
Karen Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Very reasonable priced camera which works via an app.....does the job!"
Andrew Romaine
"Cannot get it working"
Hi Andrew,

I am sorry you're having issues, I have sent you an email to get some more details so we can help.
"I found the site easy to use and the service quick."
"Product doesn't appear to work properly. I emailed customer support email, and it bounced back as 'undeliverable'"
Thank you for leaving a review. I have sent you a private email from our customer service team. I am sorry you have not been able to get in touch. if you reply to our email we will do all we can to help.
"Item was easy to find on the site, fast delivery, item just as described. Happy pooch! Thanks"
Gemma Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to set up and a good quality picture really pleased"
Lisa Vandyke
Verified Buyer
"Some interesting items and quality"
Robert Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, no problems"
Lucy-May Galbraith
Verified Buyer
"I love being able to watch & talk to my furbaby when I'm not at home - I also love the comfort of the security the camera offers."
Kayleigh McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Couldn’t have been happier with the fast dispatch and arrival, along with the quality of the camera. Would, and have recommended"
Martin Jones
Verified Buyer
"Had trouble connecting but works great now"
Paul Turford
Verified Buyer
"I had a previous dog car harness and back seat cover. It lasted 4 months. The doggie gadget version is more robust and worth paying the extra money for. Remember an unrestrained dog in a car is a traffic offence"
DoggieGadgets.com is rated 4.27 based on 279 reviews