DoggieGadgets.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend DoggieGadgets.com

How would you rate DoggieGadgets.com ?

Mick Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and Set up"
Elizabeth Horn
Verified Buyer
"What I bought is not exactly what I needed but I am keeping it anyway"
"Living the Doggiegadgets.com website and sale especially! Fab customer service! Fast delivery. Definitely recommend"
Geraldine Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service. Ordered one day delivered on time and no problems. Thank you."
Almina Gasparro
Verified Buyer
"Great products at great prices, easy to order and prompt delivery"
William Barnard
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order from but delivery not good"
"Happy with the product, easy to set up and great value for the money. Would recommend this friends."
Christine Ripley
"Extremely good service"
"Good sturdy dog car seat, excellent quality materials. Speedy delivery ."
Mary Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Was very happy with my purchase"
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear you're happy with your purchase.

Please make sure you send us some images over of your dog/s to our Facebook page doggiegadgets.com we would love to see them.
"Great site and quick service"
Thank you for your review, its lovely to hear our customer are happy with the service we have provided.

Please make sure you follow us on our Facebook page doggiegadgets.com
"Seems to be a great product and was delivered quickly and as promised"
Thank you for your positive review, so pleased you're happy with the service you received.
Jennifer Richards
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant product and fast delivery"
Thank you for your review Jennifer.

Please make sure you follow us on our Facebook page doggiegadgets.com.
"Very helpful would buy again,good quality dog bed"
Thank you for leaving a review, I am glad the service you received was helpful and I hope your dog is enjoying their new bed, maybe you could share a picture of them in it with us?

Please make sure you follow us on Facebook at doggiegadgets.com to send us your picture and ensure you don't miss out on our great offers.
Geoff Wilding
Verified Buyer
"The order lead time was long in comparsion to other suppliers I have used for dog products but otherwise fine as I got the product that I required"
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear your order was delayed and for any inconvenience caused by this, it is not the service we expect to deliver to our customers. I hope you choose to shop with us again.
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry the item took longer to get to you but I am pleased to hear you're happy with the products, i hope you choose to shop with us again.
"Good prices, but delivery slow, took well over a week for my goods to be delivered."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review I am sorry you experienced a delay with receiving your order and for any inconvenience caused by this.
Sam McMillan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication, I would buy from this seller again."
Thank you Sam so pleased to hear you're happy with the service and that you will shop with us again.
"Very poor postage waiting on an itiem still to be delivered after 20days to ireland"
Thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry your item didn't arrive as quickly as expected. I have sent you a private email which contains your tracking number, the Royal Mail have tried to deliver but nobody was home so they need you to reschedule the delivery. I this helps.
Karen Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Took very long to get back to me regarding my query on not receiving dispatch details...product much smaller than descibed by advert and including postage was very overpriced"
Hi Karen,

Thank you for leaving a review I am sorry to hear the service and product wasn't as expected and I will ensure to pass your feedback on and investigate what has happened. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
"Excellent product and service"
Thank you for your kind review.
DoggieGadgets.com is rated 4.28 based on 292 reviews