DoggieGadgets.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend DoggieGadgets.com

Tell us how DoggieGadgets.com made you happy

"Very prompt service, pleasant to deal with, if I needed it and they have it would def order from them again"
"Brilliant Service"
"9 days since order placed and still waiting for email to advise my order has been dispatched...!!"
Hi Stuart, thank you for your feedback and I am really sorry that you did not receive your order. I have sent you a couple of private messages and I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@doggiegadgets.com.
"Was a bit spectacle in buying the camera as I read the reviews first and they are not the best.. however my camera came on Monday and it was so easy to set up and has been working perfectly! Don’t let the reviews stop you from buying!"
Hello Ellen

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, the team here at DoggieGadgets.com always love reading feedback from our wonderful customers.

I hope you are having fun watching your doggie on your new camera, we love watching what our furry friends are getting up to when they are not in the office here with us!

Thanks once again for the review.
"Excellent service, very fast delivery, great product!"
Hi Eve

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear that you received your camera quickly so that you can keep an eye on your doggie.

At DoggieGadgets we are all dog lovers and we pride ourselves on our customer service so it's great to hear that customers and their furry friends are happy!

Thank you again for your review.
"Easy to see all the articles and pick just what I wanted. The parcel arrived within the estimated timescale. I would definitely use this site again and advise my fellow dog worshippers to do the same. A great service."
Hi Alison

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing back from our customers.

At DoggieGadgets we are all dog lovers and we pride ourselves on our customer service so it's great to hear back that customers and their furry friends are happy!

Thank you again for your review.
"All good Excellent quality"
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review, here at DoggieGadgets we love hearing how our customer are so happy with the service and products we have provided.

"Works perfect"
Hi William

Thanks once again for the review.
"Good customer service,fast free delivery,competitive prices"
Hi Allyson,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we love seeing our customers leave feedback. At DoggieGadgets we pride ourselves on our customer service and value for money and I am so glad you're pleased with these too. I hope your dog is enjoying their new bed too.

Thank you again for your review.
"Very prompt delivery and my puppy is very pleased with the item - thank you"
Glad to hear you and your puppy are both pleased. Thanks again for shopping with us.
Hi Mrs Wymer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, are team are so pleased to hear you're happy with the service you have received. I hope your new puppy is settling in well, we would love to see a picture of them!

Please don’t forget to follow us on Facebook to keep a look out for any new offers, competitions or products. You can send us pictures via our Facebook page too.

Thank you again for your review.
"Very quick and easy site to use, item was delivered quicker than expected, thank you"
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, the team here at DoggieGadgets love hearing how our customer are so pleased with the service. I hope you're enjoying watching your dog/s on the camera you have received, we love watching ours when we are in the office, most of the time our dogs are asleep, I hope yours are giving you some entertainment.

Thank you again for your review.
"One item still to be delivered, no obvious way to expedite - website shows item being delivered with vague standard comment about return to site, but no shipping link."
Hi John,

I am so sorry you were waiting longer for one of your orders, I can see from the correspondence we have had with yourself that the delayed order was coming to you via one of our couriers and I can assure you we have passed on yours and our disappointment that the order took a while to reach you.

I do hope you were happy with the delivery time frame in which your other items arrived and I hope you choose to shop with us again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"I thought it would have been be bigger The picture showed a Dalmatian laying on one hence I thought it would be quite big but it must have been a puppy I could have done with one twice as big as I have a golden retriever"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry the cooling mat isn't big enough for you. We sell four different sizes and I can see you have ordered the extra large and this is the biggest size we do.

I hope your retriever is enjoying the mat and it is comfortable for them.

Thank you again for leaving a review.
"Cannot get it to pair with WiFi at all & have a flashing red button come up which tells you nothing about it 😢"
Hi Helen,

I am sorry to hear you're having problems with the camera, the camera should connect over 3G/4G or WIFI for you to be able to watch your dog whilst you're out and about. I can see we have communicated with you over email to try and resolve this and sent you some returns information.

Please let me know if I can help any further, I hope to hear from you soon so I can help in any way possible.
"Very impressed with the service and also after service, very helpful and sorted everything out for me"
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review, here at DoggieGadgets we love hearing how our customer are so happy with the service we have provided.

I hope you're enjoying watching your dog/s on the camera you have received, we love watching ours when we are in the office, its quite addictive isn't it? despite them just sleeping!

Thank you again for your review.
"Very comfortable for my pet. Easy to fit"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, here at DoggieGadgets we love hearing how our customers are so pleased with their new products. We hope your dog is enjoying their new booster seat and I am happy to hear its comfortable for them and it was easy for you to fit.

Thank you again for your review.
"Great product, quick delivery."
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review, here at DoggieGadgets we love hearing how our customers are happy with the service we have provided, Its so great to hear! I hope your dog is finding their new booster seat comfortable.

Thank you again for leaving a review.
"Great service super quick delivery!"
Hi Isabella,

I hope you're enjoying watching your dog/s on the camera you have received, we would love to hear if you have seen your dog/s get up to anything funny? We love sharing our stories in the office about what we have watched our doggies get up to (mostly running in their sleep)

Please don’t forget to follow us on Facebook to keep a look out for any new offers, competitions or products. You can also share any pictures of your dog/s on there too.

Thank you again for your review.
"This loooks great on the face of it, but once it arrived and tried to install it was complex for an older person. Kept on losing connection and didn’t work on App outside of home. Returned for refund."
I am sorry to hear you felt the camera was complex to set up and that you had problems with the camera, the camera should connect over 3G/4G or WIFI for you to be able to watch your dog whilst you're out and about so I am very sorry this didn't work for you.

I can see we have communicated via email and that this is now resolved, again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I hope you choose to shop with us again soon.
"Great way of keeping an eye on your dog whilst you are out"
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, our team at DoggieGadgets love hearing how our customers are getting on with items they have received.

I hope you're enjoying watching your dog on the camera, we agree it is such a great way to keep an eye on them whilst out and about. We would love to hear if you have seen your dog get up to anything funny?

DoggieGadgets.com is rated 4.29 based on 314 reviews