Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Our dog often swims in the sea so we chose aluminum material as it’s recommended on the website.
It’s really well made, we love it!
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 29th September 2020
My decision was made very easy by the excellent customer service, nothing is too much trouble.
Always a great service and very quick. Products arrived in good condition. Thanks again.
Lovely design, being from Scotland! Engraving all correct and speedy delivery - thank you!
This is a good company to deal with. The products are of good design and quality and arrived well packed and in good condition.
Excellent supplier. Have used many times.
Very pleased with the look but was a little concerned for the sharp edges that might have rubbed onto the dog’s skin when attached to the collar. So far so good but keep checking. Thank you for the prompt service.
I ordered a cage on behalf of my clients as I am house and pet sitting. The crate arrived quickly. However the instructions to assemble were in the cage, under the free mat and that was no help at all. I am elderly and the cage was difficult to hold open in order to fix it in place. My clients decided it was too large for the house and the car and asked me to return it. I was THEN notified that it would be a £20 charge for the return. At no time did I see that mentioned on the website. It clearly states free delivery over £40. The collection was speedy and without issue and i now wait to see how quickly I am refunded.
Good range of products which are mostly of good quality. Also good communication and swift delivery.
Good price and fast delivery.
I love these tags! I’ve bought several for my dog so I can keep them on different collars, and all 4 of my cats have them too. Great quality and look nice.
Good quality tag and neatly engraved. Highly recommend.
Prompt efficient service.
Awesome customer service from Doggie Solutions from start to finish of order. I ordered two Sky Vari Kennels Intermediate for my two dogs which through my own fault were the wrong size. A quick phone call, pay the difference, return and replacement of the kennels for the next size up resolved everything. I wish all customer service was this good. The Sky Vari Kennels are excellent quality too.
dogs love it
Perfect tag, writing is clear and hook looks solid. This is the fourth tag I purchase from doggie solution, so I am a fan.
I also appreciated that they have me a call and suggested a small edit before engraving. Great customer service!
I bought a Buster raincoat for our aging labrador. It does the job, even in very heavy rain. Melanie was exceptionally helpful and went the extra mile for us.
As always excellent good prompt service from Doggie solutions. Well done
Dog tag arrived very quickly and is exactly as I expected. Looks good on dogs collar. Thanks.
excellent quality but I would call this big not medium. About 4mm thick and unrounded edges so pretty hefty. Beat that in mind when ordering, but really good product and reasonably priced
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,984 reviews