Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Absolutely brilliant dog tag at an incredible price, highly reccomend
Easy site to use, quick delivery and very good quality.
Excellent delivery and service. When part of the order didn't arrive they fixed it straight away. Have dealt with them a few in the past and always had good service.
Very pleased with the ordering process and the speed of receiving the dog tag which itself is very good
Fast service and good quality product. Thanks!
Looked a long time for this non in the USA.
Great fast service
Good quality product for price, quick delivery, received in excellent condition
The medium fits the Border Terrier just right. Gives. Excellent protection during downpours.
Yes my dog loves them, they are also good on the teeth I am trying to order some more
Great quality, used this company before for doggie disks.
. Good quick service. Excellent value for money.
Perfect for how we intend to use
Good quality and weight, clearly engraved. Easy ordering and delivery. Everything we needed at a fair price.
We revived the tag quickly and it was exactly how we expected it. Good service and will use again.
Brilliant customer service very helpful -I ordered two shipping crates the company gave us the wrong info and I had to change to one extra large crate . The order had already been processed and was on its way -They said to refuse the delivery from dhl as I wouldn’t have to pay for return . I ordered the new crate it was delivered as my instructions and they refunded me immediately once they confirmed dhl were returning the items . We would definitely recommend this company excellent service - thank you .
This is the fourth dog cage I have bought as my Heinz dog (jack Russell, Springer spaniel/ lab x) slowly chewed through the bars of the other ones! This cage is very sturdy and heavier duty and I wish I'd seen this one first It arrived very quickly and is very good value for what it cost. The metal seems strong. My dog has learnt he can pop the corners out and escape but hasn't managed to do this on this cage. He isn't left too long in his cage only 3 hours or so and it's full of toys, chews etc but he isn't safe to leave alone as chews through cables etc so has to be put in one to keep him safe. Would recommend as it's a comfy, safe and strong cage for a medium sized dog. The last crate he damaged within a week so badly we had to use little padlocks to keep it together whilst I ordered this one. I've had this cage a few weeks now and it's still like new!
Customer service excellent. Could not be better
Very pretty but robust tag. Fast delivery and great communication.
Speedy service and good product
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.55 based on 4,859 reviews