Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Purchased a extra small dog crate, all images show that each crate has 2 doors, one at the front and one at the side. When it arrived it only had one door at the front. We missed the 6 words in the listing stating the extra small only has one door. Contacted Doggie Solutions to be told that we as we didn’t see this these 6 words that we would have to pay return postage. I feel that the description is misleading and isn’t clearly pointing out the extra small cage is different to the images shown. I have no choice but to keep this cage as it would cost too much to return. I personally feel I have been misled and not happy about the customer service response so wouldn’t recommend Doggie Solutions and won’t purchase from them again.
What a waste of money. 14 wk old small pup made a hole in it within 30 mins and got the squeaker in his mouth. Not happy
Parcel had been opened only got 2 batteries a robin berries and cinnamon sticks in the parcel not what I ordered
I ordered on 27 October 2020, and received an e-mail to say my money had been taken from my account - this was from a processing company. I did not receive any confirmation of the order or an invoice, or the goods, so earlier today, after 9 days patience, I e-mailed Doggie Solutions asking for information and 5 hours later am awaiting a reply. So I am interested that they claim to resolve queries in less than an hour.
Doggie Solutions are an appalling company who refused to refund my money after their Masterplus collar broke after just 5 days use. The cost to me was 169.99. Take my advice and do not buy anything from them
Dear Jennifer I'm very sorry your returned item did not arrive back to us, I would suggest you contact your courier for investigation and if necessary make a compensation claim with them. Kind Regards Chris Cole
I would review my order but i am still waiting for it. The one start is for the customer service - or lack thereof.
Sadly had to cancel the order as the manufacturer cannot get the material due to shortages
Ordered Buster raincoat on 6 October. Order Confirmed & payment taken by Doggie Solutions! I then receive an email telling me they were out of stock! Another email then sent telling me they were expecting delivery from manufacturers within the next week, & my order was to be top priority for delivery! Still waiting on delivery at time of writing this review on 17 Oct. It’s a new one on me to be asked for a review of a product that’s not been delivered !
Ordered 23 dog bowls, was tolled there was only 6 in stock i said forward them on and send remainder when stocks come in, delivery driver arrived with my order and gave me the wrong parcel and left my parcel in his van, on opening my parcel when finally getting it there was only 5 bowls, not 6 as i was tolled, on inspection 3 of the bowls was damaged bents in them so i returned them, and cancelled the remaining order.
I have no idea what this product is like because I still haven't received it. DS decided to deliver it to my credit card address instead of the delivery address I gave them so I'm still trying to figure out how to get it. When I raised this with them, there staff were blunt and rude, telling me it was all my fault and would have to figure it out for myself. Priceless. My puppy arrives soon so I will probably just have to buy another one, but not from DS, obviously. This was an extremely disappointing experience for me and not one I would want anyone else to have, hence this revue. I'm sure there are plenty of other suppliers around. Its such a such a shame that customer service still doesn't count for anything sometimes, especially when faceless and disinterested staff can hide behind their keyboards and treat their customers like this. What goes around comes around though...
Confusion when the Baskerville ultra Muzzle size 6 arrived, not the stated measurements on the size guide. Anger when a pet shop fitted a Baskerville Ultra Muzzle size 6 perfectly. Only to be told several manufacturers make Baskerville Ultra Muzzles as a result they vary in size!
My item never arrived! Have contacted Doggie Solutions and still not heard back...
Thanks, but I haven't gotten the items I purchased or even message that it has been send to me.
Fairly quick delivery, refunded my money but did not refund my postage although the item was not any use despite stating it was okay for Citroen Cars, it wouldn’t fit any of my three Citroen cars. I do feel the return postage should have been refunded as it wasn’t my fault it didn’t fit my car.
Utter rubbish! Neither item lasted longer than 10 minutes with our two Springers...! A gross lack of robustness in the items' construction - leading to a complete waste of money.
Have not received my order yet so I cannot review it
Great idea but sizes are incorrect. Sent pictures of the wrong measurements and offered a refund. Didn't cover my return postage so I'm out of pocket through no fault of my own. Not a great experience.
Have still not received my order despite being asked to review it
I cannot review the product as I’m still waiting for its delivery after nearly two weeks. The delivery company Hermes are clearly incompetent & reluctantly have no alternative but to wait for their convenience.
My order and payment was taken immediately and despite my follow up emails I still have not received my order - two weeks later. Hermes apparently have the order and have had it since 1 June but no information on their website. I shall not be ordering again and shall advise my friends likewise.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,617 reviews