Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Ordered a tag over two weeks ago and nothing has arrived. I have sent multiple emails with no response and called with no answer.
Excellent product! Delivered early!!!
Great tags- I chose black and the details show up beautifully.
Great product, speedy service, great value
Excellent service as always from Doggie Solutions, rectified my problem in no time at all, polite friendly & knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone ! Lulu the Beagle
Ordered this item on 29th July. Order was supposedly dispatched 1st August. To date 17th Aug, I have still not received the item, and refund requested has not completed either, as you only partly refunded. You think I should pay the postage, so deducted that from the original transaction. Your CS, is slow, and I wouldn’t recommend your company to anyone.
You do not show a zero otherwise this would be the score - 30th July Order taken - full monies paid - First delivery just plain tags - took us ages to contact them - Promised to replace with corrected tags straight away (2 of them) - Still awaited - Then yesterday we receive a message requesting we contact via email - not sure why - which we have - no answer to that either as yet - ALL WE WANT IS OUR PRE PAID CONTRACT TO BE FULLFILLED IN FULL - My advice DO NOT ORDER OR PAY IN ADVANCE any monies to this company or anyone associated to this company.
The non spill bowl does the job, & Doggie solutions was the only company which stocked it.
Excellent well.made
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase, fits my car perfect and my two shih tzu’s love it, would highly recommend A*******
Great quick service. Would definitely use company again.
First class product, will definitely be purchasing again, engraving is superb
Good products, quick service, good prices. A good selection on the site
Ten out of ten for customer service!! Despite a mix up with my order customer services sorted out my problem in a polite and courteous manner and the issue was quickly resolved.
Great quality engraving and disc, let down by cheap and nasty link. For price had hoped for better.
it is shocking what i got sent plastic clip on halti which broke not recomended waste of money
Coolaroo covers dispatched and delivered promptly.
Asking for me to write a review on a item I have yet to receive, update didn’t receive my order, was told I would get a refund still waiting this is now 5 weeks, Will not be buying from them again
Great product. Great price and a very quick delivery !
Will order again from this company easy checkout, quick delivery.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.58 based on 4,787 reviews