Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Very pleased with purchase
Quick delivery. Very friendly and helpful to talk to on the phone and although our puppy has not tried her bed yet it feels exceptionally warm and comfortable
Doggie Solutions are polite and easy to deal with and delivery is quick.
Pleased with the service. Reliable and reasonable delivery timeframe. Very pleased with the dog shoes we ordered.
Our two Rottweiler cross dogs with strong bite love these toys. Toys very tough . Would recommend them 100%
Great service, received exactly what we expected on time. The name tag is great quality and the etching also very clear and easy to read.
Very happy indeed
Excellent product and quick delivery.
Good service. Easy to use website.
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 19th October 2020
The best dog bed I have ever seen. My labrador Archie is very happy to stay in it in the back of my Defender Land Rover. Just the ideal bed for wet and tired dogs! Thank you !
Oh so easy to order from, quick delivery and well packed. Recommend to anyone with 4 paws friends. Brilliant. Loads to choose from.
My dog LOVES these bones. Doggie Solutions have provided them promptly and with a minimum of fuss. Thank you!
Fabulous winter coat for my chihuahua. It’s always a struggle to get a practical coat that actually fits but this ticks all the boxes.
exactly as ordered with prompt delivery.
Quick delivery
Our puppy just loves his doggy home and I do too, given the lovely colour. We bought the waterproof cover too which makes it his “little den”. Sturdy and well made. No complaints.
I would review my order but i am still waiting for it. The one start is for the customer service - or lack thereof.
I have had this collar for two weeks.
I have used it around 6 times when he has ignored me and gone to chase another dog, that I don’t want him to.
So far the success rate has been 100%!!
He stops and comes back.
Bit spooked the first time but he has quickly learned. He now had total off the lead runs in the park.
Absolutely brilliant
Not had the opportunity to try with deer yet, but that will be the big test.
When he stops just make sure you go over the top with praise.
Sadly had to cancel the order as the manufacturer cannot get the material due to shortages
Ordered Buster raincoat on 6 October. Order Confirmed & payment taken by Doggie Solutions! I then receive an email telling me they were out of stock! Another email then sent telling me they were expecting delivery from manufacturers within the next week, & my order was to be top priority for delivery! Still waiting on delivery at time of writing this review on 17 Oct. It’s a new one on me to be asked for a review of a product that’s not been delivered !
Very pleased with my purchase of two comfortable dog beds. My dogs love them.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,003 reviews