Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
I love the crate, easy to assemble except you have to work it out because instructions inaccessible til you’ve worked out how to open it up! Hook is completely in the way under the door, dog keeps tripping on it. I’m going to have to remove it and use a bungy for transporting.
Prompt arrival. Met all expectations.
the disc is fine but I have used a stronger split ring to attach it to the color.
nice tag, good clear engraving, took a week to arrive, and ring attachment a bit flimsy(2 star for ring) Overall good price. Easy to use website.
My puppy hated this and struggled to bite it immediately until she got the cover off and munched it! Having said that, I have seen other dogs wearing these and no problem.
Good and quick service.
Satisfactory
Thanks
I am really pleased with this harness, it fits my beagle very well and looks very sturdy. I could not believe that I had to order extra small for a beagle so I think the sizing are a little strange apart from that I am going to order another two so when one is in the wash I have spare ones to go at as I do a lot of walking over fields and this time of the year can become very muddy with beagles being low to the ground.
A very sturdy, attractive bed but we should have got a size bigger.
Ordered and delivered in excellent time. Great beds. I have 5. Easily reorder replacement covers. The only down side is that the screws tend to loosen easily when moving the beds around.
Clips could be improver
Quick delivery and pleased with the tags
Website easy to use and a good range of products.
I have been using Doggie solutions for my dogs food for the last few years. We use their own brand super premium and although has had a recent price increase, my dogs thrive on it. It has all the balanced nutrition my pooches need and is hypoallergenic. We have also bought various dog treats, toys etc all delivered in good time, in good packaging and the customer service has always been good , you can actually phone them if you have a query and speak to a human being! The website is also well laid out and user friendly, need I say more?
Bought this for our puppy after his op. Very easy to use and much better than the cube from the vets. The only thing that I would say was a disadvantage was ge ciukdnt sleep in it
Good prompt service
Delivery arrived promptly as communication had advised. However packaging was insufficient, a plastic delivery bag, for it’s contents - 2 vet beds and a ribbed floor protector mat, so had split. Also the mat smelt very strongly of rubber and was not packed separately so had permeated the vet beds preventing immediate use. Disappointed
Service and pricing good but more thought needs to be put into the packaging as it detracts from the products and so overall customer experience.
Super easy to order and arrived quickly too!
Very pleased with the dog tag.
Arrived quickly and was clearly
Engraved with all the details l had
Specified.
Great for the rear seats and dry very quickly when the dogs are wet.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.62 based on 4,526 reviews