Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Had what I needed at a reasonable price.
Very pleased with the look but was a little concerned for the sharp edges that might have rubbed onto the dog’s skin when attached to the collar. So far so good but keep checking. Thank you for the prompt service.
I ordered a cage on behalf of my clients as I am house and pet sitting. The crate arrived quickly. However the instructions to assemble were in the cage, under the free mat and that was no help at all. I am elderly and the cage was difficult to hold open in order to fix it in place. My clients decided it was too large for the house and the car and asked me to return it. I was THEN notified that it would be a £20 charge for the return. At no time did I see that mentioned on the website. It clearly states free delivery over £40. The collection was speedy and without issue and i now wait to see how quickly I am refunded.
Good range of products which are mostly of good quality. Also good communication and swift delivery.
excellent quality but I would call this big not medium. About 4mm thick and unrounded edges so pretty hefty. Beat that in mind when ordering, but really good product and reasonably priced
Good service and delivery
Easy to purchase this product....right size, two doors(useful) and easy to put together. As described. Arrived in two days.
Dog coat I ordered not in stock, but kept informed, and offered another choice. Dog coat that we got very pleased with, good quality and fit. The second item from order was missing, but when they were informed a prompt despatch of item and delivery completed order.
Seem good. Only been using them a short time. Can take a while to send items but they're always accurate. I like the reward scheme. Jeeps me coming back.
Great service, quick turnaround and ID tags smart and clearly engraved. Good value.
Doggie Solutions 4 star review on 24th August 2020
Never had anything from them before but excellent service.
Very happy with this . Well made - good value
Easy to you site And Quick Delivery
Arrived quickly
Easy to order, excellent service. The product was good, but the description over rated the product, I would not say it was as sturdy or strong as you tried to portray.

Written by 3 year old Staffordshire Bull terrier ...
After sorting out problem resolved problem quickly,
No problem with your service, but the dog muzzle was far too small for my dog so had to bin it. No point in spending more money on postage to return.
Dog seems to like food
Both the products were up to the usual standard we expect as a long standing customer. However, the delivery by Hermes was another story. Twice the order was dispatched promptly by Doggie Solutions only to be returned by Hermes for no given reason or contact causing us considerable inconvenience. The staff at Doggie Solutions were exceptionally helpful and agreed to send the order by Royal Mail which arrived the next day. In future we will not be ordering from suppliers who use Hermes as we have had a long history of very poor service from them.
No problems item arrived as described in a timely manner.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,145 reviews