DMW Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services
Read DMW Property Services Reviews

About DMW Property Services:

DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

Tell us how DMW Property Services made you happy
Having worked with Dan for the past seven years, I have always been pleased with the excellent service provided and would certainly recommend DMW Property Services.
Nothing to say really apart from you get the job done for me, I get paid on time (so long as the tenants do their part) and I can call you for advice when I need.

Glad I use you and not one of the other companies - long may it continue!
"Efficient, reliable, professional yet friendly, always interested in client's needs and views. Above all, small is beautiful, and I very much appreciate the personal service this affords. I wish them continued success, bur selfishly hope they will not expand too far!"
An all round very good agent. Conscientious, honest and friendly.
Excellent service from Dan.
Dan is a good man
He does all he can
He lets very fast
His rates are a blast
And invoices on time
So for me everything`s fine
Property sold very quickly and i was really pleased with how well i was kept informed about things as the sale went through. Will have no hesitation in using DMW again in the future. Many thanks.
Been with DMW properties for over 6 years. They look after the renting of my house.Dan and his team have high standards and I trust them completely with my property. I would highly recommend DMW Property.
Highly recommend DMW. The staff are all very informative and on the ball. Sold my property within a matter of days and managed to get alot higher than the asking price. Very happy with the service offered.
Daniel and his team at DMW have been perfect in every way. I will and have recommend them to everyone.
You won't find a better estate agent.
Top bunch! Well recommended to all.
DMW did an extremely good job through out the whole sales process.

They even got me £5,000 more than I thought I was going to get by some very clever negation tactics !!

An agent that actually earns their fee - now that really is special !

A big well done to all of them.

An