DMW Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMW Property Services
Read DMW Property Services Reviews

About DMW Property Services:

DMW Property Services are an independent Estate and Lettings based in the Mapperley are of Nottingham, servicing Mapperley, Arnold, Gedling, Carlton, Netherfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.

We offer very competitive fees whilst providing a comprehensive selling and lettings service.

Tell us how DMW Property Services made you happy
First time I sold a place and Dan was supportive, informative and gave good advice.
Great friendly service a pleasure to deal with!!
The whole team work very hard to ensure a smooth process even when some things do not go to plan. Great communication by email and phone - I bought and sold through DMW and would definitely recommend them to other potential Buyers and Sellers, great service from start to finish.
DMW have been my letting agent since 2011. They are efficient and friendly. A*
Professional and efficient with prompt attentive service. Highly recommend.
A great experience dealing with Dan over the years we rented from DMW Property. Always on hand and very helpful to sort any problems out. Would highly recommend DMW Property to anyone who is looking to rent.
I met Dan through a contact. He works extremely hard managing my properties. I find him and his team are extremely efficient and a joy to work with. Always keeping me updated with all aspects of my portfolio. I can send him an email at 20:00hrs and get a reply back that same evening. Three words to describe him, hard working, honest. reliable.
Great service. Very helpful staff
As an overseas landlord I can rely on them for a monthly update and am confident in their ability to maintain my property.
I'm generally very happy with the service. However I would like to have copies of any invoices for work carried out on the property so that I can pass on to my accountant.
Immediate response. Valuation report produced to a high standard.
Dan has a great knowledge of the local market. He is very approachable and is efficient in his service.
Very professional an friendly service, found us great tenants
Friendly, efficient service. No hassle.
Initial very friendly and thorough service when setting up initial property let.
Good, regular communication, with no-fuss organisation of quotes and repairs, as necessary.
Peace of mind let property service, will definitely sell my property with DMW when the time comes.
All the work is done by DMW properties with my rental property. No stress for me. I cannot recommend them enough. The staff are always very helpful.
They do not bother me with the small details. They just get on with it and manage it for me, which is what I want. Great service.
I chose DMW to manage my rental property as I had observed the teams professionalism when my daughter purchased a property. Within a very competitive market place DMW stood out in relation to their support of propsective tenants, landlords and buyers.
DMW Deliver a fantastic and professional service.
Would highly recommend as a managing agent. Always willing to go above and beyond.
exellent service thank you .
DMW Property Services is rated 4.90 based on 72 reviews