DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies

About DMS Flooring Supplies: DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

Click Here

Tell us how DMS Flooring Supplies made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Not happy with accounts dept."
"I ended up placing a large order for our living room, stairs, landing and three bedrooms from Online Carpets instead of here due to the lack of service when I contacted their 'Web team'. The whole enquiry process was painful and frustrating!! They were more expensive than Online Carpets anyway but were local to me however the lacking and unclear information and advice given made me SO frustrated I did not want to spend a penny with them!"
DMS Flooring Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 98 reviews