DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies
Own Driver, Courier
Read DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

About DMS Flooring Supplies:

DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

Tell us how DMS Flooring Supplies made you happy
Extremely efficient and supplied when others out of stock
Prompt delivery. Arrived much sooner than I expected.
Good product good price
Professional & courteous handling of both initial enquiry + the formal request for the carpet. Delivery arrived as agreed with sales. There were no issues with making payment & a follow-up to ensure that packaging & description of the goods by the vendor was appreciated. I will certainly use the compary again.
Ease of ordering. Very helpful with change of delivery request.
Wife is highly delighted - that will do for me.
shipped on time and quality good
Customer service were extremely helpful in ensuring I had ordered the correct amount of Karndean for my floor and the correct self levelling screed and adhesive. Can't rate them highly enough and the prices were good.
excellent service and product karndean Van Gough flooring
DMS provided the best online price and free delivery, I have now purchased more than 90m2 of Karndean LooseLay, all delivered on time.

Just a great service.
Good Price and from a previous order extremely good service
Good price, prompt delivery service, quality carpet for the price
Visited the Team at DMS Northmampton who made everything very easy. Great advice, everything was in stock for immediate collection and I'm very happy with the product that's been fitted in my house - by a fitter they recommended. THANK YOU!
Effortless ordering, quickly acknowledged. Products delivered by friendly member of staff when DMS said they would be delivered.
We had a slight problem with the delivery - but the team helped solve it quickly and kept me fully up to date. All received safely and I love my flooring!

Thank you.
Great service, thank you.
Really friendly staff and easy to order. Great products at competitive prices and all with fast delivery! My floor looks fantastic and I will be using again soon!
Quick easy service. Flooring arrived safely, on time with no problems. Couldn't really ask for more.
DMS Flooring Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 98 reviews