DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies
Own Driver, Courier
Read DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

About DMS Flooring Supplies:

DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

Tell us how DMS Flooring Supplies made you happy
Excellent service and great advice. Thanks for the help on a tricky little project!
Good quality carpet at a reasonable price and good delivery service.
I will definitely be back 😊
Had Issues with Karndean looselay flooring , Helen at DMS has quickly communicated our problem with Karndean . Everything resolved very quickly and efficiently
Could not have been more helpful. Great advice and prompt help when needed
working wit Helen and Richard on th web-team couldn't be easier - they are always helpful and do their best to help me solve issues that only my customers seem to be able to create.
The back up from the stores in Milton Keynes and Hemel when i go to collect flooring couldn't be better. Looks like you have me for a customer for some time yet !
Carpet is beautiful, good quality and a reasonable price. Will definitely be back to finish the rest of the house. Thank you
Having gone to a local trader for them to supply and fit some flooring vinyl, they came and surveyed for a quote but despite numerous visits to the shop they failed to supply us with quote (I guess it was too small a job for them,shame they couldn't inform us) We got the name of the vinyl and contacted DMS who were able to supply exactly the same vinyl, came in time for Christmas and we found a fitter who laid it for us. All good. Thanks. Sorry too many characters, you'll have to precis it.
Ideal. I needed flooring before xmas as had been let down by another supplier. DMS promised to solve and delivered in full...with extra invaluable advice on how to prepare my subfloor :)
Excellent service especially from Helen in the web order team.
Everything good. On time everytimewe, good communication. 5*
Superb efficient service, ordered twice from them and will use again in the future. Cannot fault the products, communication and speed of delivery.
All straight forward with prompt delivery. Goods received exactly as per the order and plenty of notifications as to progress.
DMS delivered the flooring supplies when they said they wood.
Great service great product
Really helpful on the phone and corrected my order when I ordered something wrong. Quick delivery and great product-very happy with my new floor!
Really helpful service. Advised me about the subfloor preparation I needed - supplied the compound, glue and flooring in one delivery. I purchased Brampton Chase LVT, it's stunning and the finish is perfect. Thanks for all the help.
I ended up placing a large order for our living room, stairs, landing and three bedrooms from Online Carpets instead of here due to the lack of service when I contacted their 'Web team'. The whole enquiry process was painful and frustrating!! They were more expensive than Online Carpets anyway but were local to me however the lacking and unclear information and advice given made me SO frustrated I did not want to spend a penny with them!
Excellent product. Excellent customer service. Great price. Thanks so much.
Great service and products and fast delivery. Really pleased with our flooring!
Easy to order, delivery as promised, goods is good quality
DMS Flooring Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 98 reviews