DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies

About DMS Flooring Supplies: DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate DMS Flooring Supplies ?

"All straight forward with prompt delivery. Goods received exactly as per the order and plenty of notifications as to progress."
"DMS delivered the flooring supplies when they said they wood."
"Great service great product"
"Really helpful on the phone and corrected my order when I ordered something wrong. Quick delivery and great product-very happy with my new floor!"
"Really helpful service. Advised me about the subfloor preparation I needed - supplied the compound, glue and flooring in one delivery. I purchased Brampton Chase LVT, it's stunning and the finish is perfect. Thanks for all the help."
"I ended up placing a large order for our living room, stairs, landing and three bedrooms from Online Carpets instead of here due to the lack of service when I contacted their 'Web team'. The whole enquiry process was painful and frustrating!! They were more expensive than Online Carpets anyway but were local to me however the lacking and unclear information and advice given made me SO frustrated I did not want to spend a penny with them!"
"Excellent product. Excellent customer service. Great price. Thanks so much."
"Great service and products and fast delivery. Really pleased with our flooring!"
"Easy to order, delivery as promised, goods is good quality"
"Easy to order, delivery as promised, underlay very good quality, can only recommend DMS :-)"
"Very satisfied with purchase and service, no complaints , thank you ."
"Thorough!!"
"Just prompt service, correct product, delivery as promised"
"Great company to deal with had items left over and refunded no problems"
"Good customer service and the delivery driver was excellent."
"Good price, easy to order, well informed delivery info and delivered as promised. Very good service."
"The ordering was easy and delivery was as scheduled."
"Delivery has always been speedy and always let you know the date."
"Very friendly and efficient staff who were able to help me order the amount I needed. The Only thing I would say is the picture on the website was a lot lighter than the flooring in real life."
"Best price for the Kardean i was looking for, quick delivery"
DMS Flooring Supplies is rated 4.91 based on 87 reviews