DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies

About DMS Flooring Supplies: DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

How would you rate DMS Flooring Supplies ?

"Prompt delivery. Arrived much sooner than I expected."
Alexandra Creed
Verified Buyer
"Good product good price"
Geoff Young
Verified Buyer
"Professional & courteous handling of both initial enquiry + the formal request for the carpet. Delivery arrived as agreed with sales. There were no issues with making payment & a follow-up to ensure that packaging & description of the goods by the vendor was appreciated. I will certainly use the compary again."
Mrs J Crook
Verified Buyer
"Ease of ordering. Very helpful with change of delivery request."
"Wife is highly delighted - that will do for me."
Mr. Leigh Foster
Verified Buyer
"shipped on time and quality good"
"Customer service were extremely helpful in ensuring I had ordered the correct amount of Karndean for my floor and the correct self levelling screed and adhesive. Can't rate them highly enough and the prices were good."
"excellent service and product karndean Van Gough flooring"
"DMS provided the best online price and free delivery, I have now purchased more than 90m2 of Karndean LooseLay, all delivered on time. Just a great service."
Steve Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Good Price and from a previous order extremely good service"
Stephen Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Good price, prompt delivery service, quality carpet for the price"
"Visited the Team at DMS Northmampton who made everything very easy. Great advice, everything was in stock for immediate collection and I'm very happy with the product that's been fitted in my house - by a fitter they recommended. THANK YOU!"
"Effortless ordering, quickly acknowledged. Products delivered by friendly member of staff when DMS said they would be delivered."
Richard Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"We had a slight problem with the delivery - but the team helped solve it quickly and kept me fully up to date. All received safely and I love my flooring! Thank you."
Julian Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great service, thank you."
"Really friendly staff and easy to order. Great products at competitive prices and all with fast delivery! My floor looks fantastic and I will be using again soon!"
Tracey Davison
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick easy service. Flooring arrived safely, on time with no problems. Couldn't really ask for more."
DMS Flooring Supplies is rated 4.91 based on 57 reviews