DMS Flooring Supplies Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DMS Flooring Supplies

About DMS Flooring Supplies: DMS are one of the UK's leading independent flooring suppliers. From carpets to tools and everything in between, direct to site or your door exactly when you need it. Fast, effective and friendly.

webteam@dmsflooringsupplies.co.uk

8 Monarch CourtyardSalthouse Road, Brackmills

How would you rate DMS Flooring Supplies?

55 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Could not have been more helpful. Great advice and prompt help when needed

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DMS Flooring Supplies in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Could not have been more helpful. Great advice and prompt help when needed"
"working wit Helen and Richard on th web-team couldn't be easier - they are always helpful and do their best to help me solve issues that only my customers seem to be able to create. The back up from the stores in Milton Keynes and Hemel when i go to collect flooring couldn't be better. Looks like you have me for a customer for some time yet !"
"Carpet is beautiful, good quality and a reasonable price. Will definitely be back to finish the rest of the house. Thank you"
"Having gone to a local trader for them to supply and fit some flooring vinyl, they came and surveyed for a quote but despite numerous visits to the shop they failed to supply us with quote (I guess it was too small a job for them,shame they couldn't inform us) We got the name of the vinyl and contacted DMS who were able to supply exactly the same vinyl, came in time for Christmas and we found a fitter who laid it for us. All good. Thanks. Sorry too many characters, you'll have to precis it."
"Ideal. I needed flooring before xmas as had been let down by another supplier. DMS promised to solve and delivered in full...with extra invaluable advice on how to prepare my subfloor :)"
Katie Kempster
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service especially from Helen in the web order team."
"Everything good. On time everytimewe, good communication. 5*"
"Superb efficient service, ordered twice from them and will use again in the future. Cannot fault the products, communication and speed of delivery."
Wells Carpets
Unverified Reviewer
"All straight forward with prompt delivery. Goods received exactly as per the order and plenty of notifications as to progress."
"DMS delivered the flooring supplies when they said they wood."
Affordable Van Conversions
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service great product"
"Really helpful on the phone and corrected my order when I ordered something wrong. Quick delivery and great product-very happy with my new floor!"
"Really helpful service. Advised me about the subfloor preparation I needed - supplied the compound, glue and flooring in one delivery. I purchased Brampton Chase LVT, it's stunning and the finish is perfect. Thanks for all the help."
"I ended up placing a large order for our living room, stairs, landing and three bedrooms from Online Carpets instead of here due to the lack of service when I contacted their 'Web team'. The whole enquiry process was painful and frustrating!! They were more expensive than Online Carpets anyway but were local to me however the lacking and unclear information and advice given made me SO frustrated I did not want to spend a penny with them!"
Glyn Roberts
"Excellent product. Excellent customer service. Great price. Thanks so much."
"Great service and products and fast delivery. Really pleased with our flooring!"
Maria
"Easy to order, delivery as promised, goods is good quality"
"Easy to order, delivery as promised, underlay very good quality, can only recommend DMS :-)"
Paul Jeffrey
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with purchase and service, no complaints , thank you ."
"Thorough!!"