DLSB Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does DLSB deliver?

How can I contact DLSB?

Tell us how DLSB made you happy

"OK items, some bits expensive for what they are/material. However if you need to send something back you are in for a struggle. I waited 3 weeks for a refund. Emailed 4 times and they stopped responding, 5 Facebook messages and I received a rude message back. Told to stop messaging as they would keep putting me to the back of the queue 😡. Had to prove I'd sent it all back so make sure you keep your proof of posting otherwise they'll deny ever receiving it. I've used this company a few times and this is the worst service I've ever received from shopping online. Shame dlsb, you could have handled your returns so much better. I must also add they have no telephone number to call which seems very odd...."
Are you DLSB? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've been waiting over 19days now for my refund from this company they dont reply to messages if you read on trustpilot reviews a lot of angry customers are also having the same issue they wont refund us I have taken this further they obviously a dodgey site and wont pay you your money back AVOID"
"Avoid I have been awaiting 2 refunds for parcels I returned 19days ago now I need the money as I'm going on holiday I'm daily messaging them via email facebook Instagram they just reply to everyone with the same automated reply saying upto 21days I just feel like I'm begging for my own money back I mean who takes this long to process a refund I think they a dogey company and have now reported them I will get my money back one way"
"I was weary of ordering from here after seeing bad reviews, I was put off initially... but the cute clothes were calling for me! I paid through PayPal to be on the safe side. Honestly, it was seamless, and delivery was quick. Felt like I got quite a bit for my money, and all good quality. Give this place a go if you're a fan of places like Boohoo or Missguided."
"Love all the clothes from here. Never had any issues - comfortable clothes. Probably my favourite website to get my night out clothes."
"Waiting for 100 pound to be refunded to me!!! All they keep doing is giving me an automated answer. Its been over 21 days. All I keep seeing is bad reviews. Avoid this company!!!"
"I ordered a navy jumpsuit from their online store, paid for next day delivery and I haven’t heard from them. Not a phone call or an email address. I have tried to contact the seller several times and nothing."
"Cheap quality clothes. Nightmare for returns. Terrible company - would never order from them again. In the world of online shopping they are years behind. Someone clearly trying to make money worth no regard to having a successful business."
"Never heard of VAT taken off an item when refunded, surely you should get refunded what you paid. Poor, very poor. Would not recommend this site to anyone"
"I LOVE this brand! Never had any problems with my orders, I love the Dolce Vita dresses so much I bought it in another 2 colours. Highly recommended."
"I received my item and was extremely happy with it. Looked exactly as it did in the picture."
"Beautiful occasionwear that's a bit different from the high street stores. Great promotions from time to time, and customer service has always been accommodating."
"Beautiful occasionwear that's a little different than the high street stores. Great promotions from time to time, and customer service have always been accommodating."
"I received the incorrect item and despite contacting DLSB numerous times, I have since not received the correct item or the refund. The incorrect item was sent to them over 3 weeks ago and I just keep getting told that I didn’t send the postage receipt therefore they cannot send the correct item. However I have made them aware numerous times that they received my returned item 3 weeks previous (as per Royal Mail track and trace) however they have not acknowledged it. I would not recommend buying from this company at all."
"Do not use!!! They don’t reply to emails if you need a refund!! Have contacted several times, they sent me the wrong dress and not replying! Have had to open a case with PayPal to get my money back!!! Bad bad bad customer service!!!!"
"clothes are beautiful and super fast delivery. returns can be a little slow but still worth it for the beautiful clothes."
"I have been waiting for a refund and correspondence from this company for two weeks now, I am yet to hear anything back despite emailing three times! I will be taking this further as they clearly have no idea about the Customer Consumer Rights Act 2015. DO NOT ORDER!"
"I'm still yet to order as I havent received my code for 15% off first order. No response to email, fb messenger or Instagram messenger..."
"Terrible. Quality of clothing is awful and the customer service communication is ridiculous. Trying to get refunded from a tracked item is virtually impossible. I’m still owed £177 DO NOT USE"
"Refused to refund Me my money even though they sign for my return over 1 months ago got my proof from Royal Mail track website NEVER REPLY TO EMAILS OR CALL ME TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE no help form then at all"
DLSB is rated 2.57 based on 21 reviews