DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Did not solve the pro
No instructions
Thank you for your comments. We do list how to use instructions on all the products we offer. They can be found on the product page.
Not sure about the product quality yet, however delivery was a letdown. When I placed and order on the 9th of August there was only 1 delivery option, which was next day delivery costing £6. However I did not receive my order until the 13th of August.
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service. However, our shipping policy clearly states that all orders placed on a Friday after 2pm will be dispatched the following Monday (excl. bank holidays).
Disappointed, most of the wasps can get back out of the yellow wasp trap after filling up on the liquid bait that came with it, which I taught would kill them put it doesn't. If it only did cause they love it. Now I have twice as many wasps looking for that lovely bait.
The item did not arrive till Friday when it was expected to be delivered Thursday. You only have one delivery choice of £6 and therefore we expected a speedier delivery.
We emailed and apologised immediately we discovered your parcel had been incorrectly sorted by the carrier. Unfortunately we have little control over this rare error. It was eventually delivered a day later than originally intended. All insecticides and rodenticides have to go by carrier hence the carriage charge, which we keep to an absolute minimum.
added note to order to leave with neighbor if we were out as they claimed to need a signature. However on looking at order details they interpreted my request to 'leave at the neighbours house' Looked at UPS tracking which is a joke as you have have an i/d to use the service, so emailed Pest Control and got a reply saying that what was on the parcel was correct. Next day found a leaflet in the door saying UPS had left a package next door without even checking if we were in, as we were. So went next door and picked up package from a box outside the front door -- So UPS will leave without a signature, which is not what their documentation states. summing up can't track package as they claim and my instructions not applied.
Very sorry that you had a delivery issue. Your delivery instructions did say leave with neighbour, suggesting you would be out. UPS did do this so really more of a misunderstanding than ignoring your instructions. Again sorry for the mix up on this occasion.
I’m not happy as I’ve still not received the items I bought & paid for over a week ago
Unfortunately on this occasion we had been let down by our carrier. However, once we became aware of this we immediately despatched replacement goods. Which arrived the following day.
Paid of next day delivery but took four days to arrive !!!
Really sorry to read your order took so long to arrive. I think some of the delay was that you ordered late on Friday so your goods weren't despatched until the Monday.
Fast delivery and reasonable prices but the product information on the packaging does not match the information on the website, so despite trying to avoid products that are harmful to bees, I have ended up buying them, and I bought an organic fly spray to use in my kitchen which I discovered from the label is 'not suitable for waxed surfaces'. Since I have wooden waxed worktops in my kitchen I won't be able to use it in there. A bit disappointed.
Hi Lesley, Thanks for your feedback, we apologise that the product couldn’t be applied to your situation. Although if you have waxed kitchen worktops they are designed to withstand water marking. This product is water based. We have added a note to the Oa2ki spray product information to state "avoid spraying near highly polished wax surfaces”. Unfortunately there are no products that would not be harmful to bees but remain effective on other insects like wasps. Please feel free to get in touch with a member of our team if you have any more concerns.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.61 based on 259 reviews