DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Email, Live Chat
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Fast and efficient service.
Good products as ordered, but delivery was delayed by courier. Pest control followed this up promptly and emailed to explain the situation.
Great service
Trap looks good and strong
Good choice of products - very easy to order - very prompt delivery - if the rodents dislike this stuff as much as I find the experience to date very good then - job done!
excellent service thanks
Great service, fast delivery
Brilliant stuff was amazing!
Happy with purchase, quick delivery.
Great website for advise and products worked really well. Thanks!
Delivered to wrong address and came without a spray top. Contacting was difficult and left a message. No one came back to me.
I bought this product to rid my shed of a as wasp nest. I hate killing anything and have left it all summer to allow the wasps to do their work. However I’ve not been able to go in my shed and have been stung a few times in the last few weeks, hence me buying the product. It was effective and quick and the nest is now dormant. Service was excellent and delivery spot on. Highly recommended
Great service and very effective product used for cluster fly control.
DPD useless and unreliable as ever. Latest failed delivery excuse "Your driver won't be able to come back today as they cover a wide area on a tight schedule"
Excellent service ,quick delivery ,would deal with this company again,
Had delays but were kept informed which was good thank you
Has worked to destroy the wasp nest . Very good service .
Hi Irmi, Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate the great feedback!
Excellent product - worked well last year and I had no hesitation in buying it again in case we have the same problem this year. Fast delivery - thank you DIY Pest control
Hi Margaret, Thank you for the positive feedback we really appreciate it! :)
Items arrived in good time. Ordering process was straightforward and there was useful information on the site about cluster flies. I did not feel there was sufficient information on how to choose the appropriate size of smoke bomb for the area to be covered. I purchased the large but it was for a larger cubic volume than I really needed for the loft. Nonetheless it did the job.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear how easy you found our ordering process. We have taken onboard the feedback about knowing what size smoke bomb to choose and we'll look to improve this moving forward :)
Product described clearly, ordering process easy to follow and delivery was very prompt.
Hi Sam, Thank you for your review we're pleased to hear how easy and clear you found our shopping experience.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.59 based on 286 reviews