DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Email, Live Chat
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Order was shipped quickly and was delivered on time to the Republic of Ireland - overall I was very happy with my purchase and experience, and I would shop here again.
Partrick pleased to hear you will purchase from us again. It is a 2 day delivery to the Republic of Ireland with DPD.
Exceptional delivery service, ordered and arrived within 24 hours. Product as described, well packaged. Thank you.
DPD seem to be the most reliable courier of all the ones we have used. Thank you for leaving a review.
First class service
Great to hear from another satisfied customer, thanks for a positive review
Instructions excellent. Clear and concise. Product not scary . Did the job. Will use again next year if required ( grass/cluster flies)
Sadly if you have a cluster fly problem one year it is likely you will the next, but on the upside you know we have the products to solve the issue.
Web site clear. Product ordered and delivered the following day. Well packaged. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of our service.
A good price (not the cheapest but not expensive either) backed by immediate and accurate packing and shipping. Goods arrived having been sent via a tracked service exactly as promised. Would certainly use DIY PestControl again even though I'm using the products as part of my work!
Hello Thank you for your positive review.
I have no problem with your company or your products however your reputation also relies upon the efficiency of your chosen delivery agents. I was informed by you that I could expect my delivery on Friday. Finally arrived on Sunday. So is the delivery fee based on ‘next day’ service (within the terms of time of ordering) or it will be delivered as and when the delivery agents can fit the parcel onto a round?
Hello. Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry that your delivery wasn't as expected. We are fully aware that we rely on our delivery service to uphold our reputation. Considering the number of parcels they deliver on our behalf, they do this admirably most of the time. Unfortunately, things do occasionally go a little wrong.
The ordering process is really easy choose your product and pay my order was delivered the next day
Hello David Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear this
Excellent service. good advice on the website. Products arrived quickly and well packaged.
Hello Tracey Thank you for your positive review
Spray really effective with good results. I think therefore I would prefer a bigger can of Spray and maybe less powder. Powder can be messy.
Hello Joan Thank you for getting in touch. We have noted your comments
I rate this firm excellent ,the goods were faulty but they replaced it in double quick time
Hello John Thank you for your positive review. We always aim to resolve any issues with product as soon as possible
Quick delivery
Hi John Thank you for your positive review regarding delivery
Quick fast and efficient delivery
Hi Graham Thank you for your positive review
it did the job
Hi Thank you for your review
Great produce really worked well .
Hi Margaret Thank you for the positive review
Good range of products; easy transaction; prompt delivery (and well packed). Thanks!
Hi Bob Thank you for your positive review
Fast and efficient service.
Hi John. Thank you for your positive review
Really pleased with the service and product. I needed to deal with a wasp's nest in my disused chicken coop having been stung. Was quoted £78 to have it removed so decided to do it myself. Looked online and smoke bombs seemed to be the best option. DIY Pest Control sold the amount I needed and for a good price. I've avoided buying anything from Amazon for over two years now on principle and prefer to use other companies. The online purchase was easy and quick and the delivery was speedy. The only thing I'd say is that the packaging was over the top. Box too big with lots of polystyrene inside. Not a fan. Used two of four mini smoke bombs and they sorted the wasp's nest. Did feel really bad doing it and guilty but I did have a nasty sting and the wasps were quite aggressive. A necessary evil I'm afraid :(
Hello Sarah. Thank you for the great review. We are delighted the smoke bombs did the trick. Regarding packaging, we understand the need to cut down on unnecessary packaging, but we also want to ensure the products arrive in perfect condition. Maybe we are overcautious, but unfortunately, our experience of courier companies has been that products are too often damaged in transit. We have noted your comments on this issue.
Good service and good price
Hello Peter. Thank you for your positive review
Friendly staff with helpful advice and good products. The only minor criticism is that the next day delivery service wasn't fulfilled, it was a further day before I received the goods but that is most likely down to the delivery company, not the seller.
Hello Chris. Thank you for leaving a positive review. We are sorry to hear that your order was slightly delayed. As you surmised, this was the fault of DPD, who do occasionally take longer to deliver than the next day we expect.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.59 based on 297 reviews