DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Email, Live Chat
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Excellent
Easy to use site and super fast delivery!
Pleased you were pleased with our site and the speedy delivery.
Promt service , ant killer working well , will definitely use again when needed
Great news our product is controlling your ant problem. Thank you for leaving a review our service.
I was disappointed by the polystyrene/foam packaging in the box. Not very eco-friendly - but having just bought insecticides, maybe this comment is contradictory?!
Ha ha, we liked this comment. We try to use the minimum of packaging and recycle our boxes as much as possible. It is a balance between protecting the orders from the robust handling of the carriers and keeping packaging to a minimum.
The Insecto Cluster Fly smoke "bombs" arrived on time and have certainly done the trick. An infestation in our loft space was unpleasant to say the least. we had the same problem a few years back and ended up paying a considerable amount of money to a local pest control company. this time I thought it worth giving it a try with the smoke bombs which have worked perfectly and we still have two more for another time .
Great news you have controlled your cluster fly products with our smoke bombs. There are lots of times when you can go with the DIY approach to pest control, but there are the occasions when you may need the services of a pest control company for those difficult to access pests.
My second occasion to use this companies services, once again a quick, efficient service and for the right price. Well recommended.
Colin always good to hear from a returning customer, pleased to hear once again we delivered as expected and that you would recommend us to others.
Very efficient and good knowledge of problem and solving it.
Christine thank you for leaving a review an that we were able to offer a solution to your pest problem
Wise advice and very rapid delivery
We always try and give helpful advice and not just try and push a solution that may not be effective. Pleased to hear your order arrived promptly
Very happy with the service I received from DIY Pest Control. I accidently ordered the wrong item to deal with the wasps nest. Thankfully I realised straight away and my order was cancelled. I then received great advice about which product I actually needed. Item received the next day, wasps now all gone! Thank you
Anne thank you for leaving this review we appreciate you taking the time to do so. Sometimes it is worth checking which product is more suited to a given situation. Good news you have succeeded in treating your wasp issue.
Order was shipped quickly and was delivered on time to the Republic of Ireland - overall I was very happy with my purchase and experience, and I would shop here again.
Partrick pleased to hear you will purchase from us again. It is a 2 day delivery to the Republic of Ireland with DPD.
Exceptional delivery service, ordered and arrived within 24 hours. Product as described, well packaged. Thank you.
DPD seem to be the most reliable courier of all the ones we have used. Thank you for leaving a review.
First class service
Great to hear from another satisfied customer, thanks for a positive review
Instructions excellent. Clear and concise. Product not scary . Did the job. Will use again next year if required ( grass/cluster flies)
Sadly if you have a cluster fly problem one year it is likely you will the next, but on the upside you know we have the products to solve the issue.
Web site clear. Product ordered and delivered the following day. Well packaged. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of our service.
A good price (not the cheapest but not expensive either) backed by immediate and accurate packing and shipping. Goods arrived having been sent via a tracked service exactly as promised. Would certainly use DIY PestControl again even though I'm using the products as part of my work!
Hello Thank you for your positive review.
I have no problem with your company or your products however your reputation also relies upon the efficiency of your chosen delivery agents. I was informed by you that I could expect my delivery on Friday. Finally arrived on Sunday. So is the delivery fee based on ‘next day’ service (within the terms of time of ordering) or it will be delivered as and when the delivery agents can fit the parcel onto a round?
Hello. Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry that your delivery wasn't as expected. We are fully aware that we rely on our delivery service to uphold our reputation. Considering the number of parcels they deliver on our behalf, they do this admirably most of the time. Unfortunately, things do occasionally go a little wrong.
The ordering process is really easy choose your product and pay my order was delivered the next day
Hello David Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear this
Excellent service. good advice on the website. Products arrived quickly and well packaged.
Hello Tracey Thank you for your positive review
Spray really effective with good results. I think therefore I would prefer a bigger can of Spray and maybe less powder. Powder can be messy.
Hello Joan Thank you for getting in touch. We have noted your comments
I rate this firm excellent ,the goods were faulty but they replaced it in double quick time
Hello John Thank you for your positive review. We always aim to resolve any issues with product as soon as possible
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.59 based on 286 reviews