DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Good service and good price
Hello Peter. Thank you for your positive review
Friendly staff with helpful advice and good products. The only minor criticism is that the next day delivery service wasn't fulfilled, it was a further day before I received the goods but that is most likely down to the delivery company, not the seller.
Hello Chris. Thank you for leaving a positive review. We are sorry to hear that your order was slightly delayed. As you surmised, this was the fault of DPD, who do occasionally take longer to deliver than the next day we expect.
Amazing service and products. Will most certainly be using them for future purchases.
Hello David. We are very pleased you found the products you bought effective. Thank you for your review
I live in a dormer property with easy access in the large attic areas within our roof area for wasps to get in. I am happy to sort these problems myself and felt that purchassing a bee keepers type hat would be sensible as well as a suitable wasp spray. I located the wasp nest and have been able to spray the nest with Protector Natural Aerosol spray. I applied one treatment, returned the next day and applied a second spray treatment and a couple of days later was able to access the area and make good the loft felt that had split allowing the wasps to enter through the roof tiles. Thus my rating of 5 stars. I could remove the wasp nest now but have decided that as it is now inactive I will ait until the winter to be absolutly sure that the nest is completly empty.
Hello Douglas. Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted you are happy with your purchases
Should have been delivered Friday 3rd July I have not received it yet 18.43 Pm on the 7th july I emailed this company on the 6th July and have not had a reply either
Hello Elizabeth. We're very sorry to hear this. Upon investigation, the goods, which were sent on 2nd July, somehow got lost by DPD between depots. It is very rare something goes wrong, but it can happen. We sent a replacement as soon as we were aware and apologise for your bad experience
Very good service, delivery and product good exactly what we needed and quality we expected. Easy site to use thank you.
Thank you for reviewing our services, pleased you found our new website easy to use.
Items arrived in specified time and well packaged. Excellent shopping experience
Hello Rachel. We are pleased you had a good shopping experience with us. Thank you for the positive review
Next day delivery - excellent service
Very prompt and efficient service. Also very good delivery.
Denise pleased to hear that you considered our service efficient, we do aim to give the best service were can.
What can I say, product I ordered arrived as stated. Great service.
Hello there. Thank you for leaving a positive review
Good quick service
Hi Kevin. Thanks for the positive review
Arrived in 2 days worked great got rid of the wasps
Hi Henry. Thanks for the review. Glad we solved your wasp issue
Really quick delivery and good instructions / products, would recommend
Hello. Thank you for your positive review
Delivered with impressive speed, parcel prepared really well and items exactly as described. Competitive pricing. Would definitely use DIY Pest Control again.
Hi Shelley. So nice to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you for the review
I haven't actually used the product yet but I have used it in the past and was very happy with it
Hi Valerie. Thank you for coming back to us and for leaving a review
Fast delivery
Thank you for reviewing our service and the delivery was very fast
Excellent service
Hi Agata, Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our service.
The website was very informative and helped me picked the correct product for my problem. The price was extremely good in comparison with local and national diy stores. The order confirmation was immediate and delivery was the following working day which is just what’s needed when you are trying to get on top of those unwanted visitors in your garden. All products were as described and shown on the website so there were no surprises or disappointments me. I’d never heard of the company before I started looking at the internet for assistance so you can never be sure. I’m glad I used DIY Pest Control. I will use them again, but to be honest, I hope I get rid of my visitors and don’t need to worry again but if I do, I’ll know where to go.
Hi Stephen, Thank you for the detailed and very positive review, we really value your feedback! If you do have any problems in the future we hope to see you again.
Extremely fast delivery
Hi Ryan, We are very pleased to hear your positive feedback about our delivery service!
Very quick service and delivery still feeding the critters
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.61 based on 259 reviews