DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
I bought Biopren Pharaoh Ant Killer - I was really impressed with the level of detail about how to use it. It’s now in situ and those ants love it. I couldn’t of known exactly what to do without the FAQ sheets and the information on the website so I’m really grateful that your organisation have supplied the right information in an easy to understand format so that we can get rid of these bloody ants safely
Thank you for such a positive review. We try hard to give our customers detailed advice on the best products and how to use them. Pharaoh ants can be tricky to control but Biopren is the best product and with persistent you will be successful.
Quality product (Rentokil air brick covers) at a good price with fast delivery.
Air brick covers have been nearly impossible to source recently but these Rentokil ones have been available and very popular at a reasonable price
Prompt and efficient! Will use them again!
Thank you for taking the time to give a positive review of your experience on our website
Ordering was easy and goods arrived the next day. Brilliant service!
10/10 quick professional and great communication would definitely recommend to others well done
Five star service.
Very efficient service. Received confirmation that goods were packed and out for delivery within 20 minutes of my order at 4pm. Received mid-day the following day.
Great service, great product. Bought 2 Victor Electronic Mouse Traps and they are excellent worked straight away and continue to do a great job. Well done DIY Pest Control, good job
First time customer and products were delivered on time. I would definitely use them again.
First class speedy service
In tackling a small infestation of carpet beetles I found DIY Pest Controls website to be very informative and helped me decide on corrective action. The products I ordered arrived very quickly, despite being in the festive season, and I have used a smoke bomb just yesterday. Hopefully, time will show that we have eradicated the problem.
Goods ordered Monday, dispatched within 30 minutes(!), arrived, well packaged, Tuesday in a specified 1 hour time slot. Super service!
Product delivered as advertised and pharoah ants are swarming to the bait. Will know in a few weeks if it’s worked but looks very promising so far
Would have given an excellent rating if it wasn’t for the outrageous delivery charge of £6 for a small item.
Speedy delivery, good product
2 recent orders. Both dispatched promptly and arrived next day. Couldn’t ask for more.
Really reasonably priced items and great delivery service, highly recommend and will come back again as and when need pest control items.
Super speedy service and excellent information on website... 1 smoke bomb later and cluster flies are toast... 😂
Pleased to hear the smoke bomb dealt with your cluster fly problem. Thank you for leaving feedback.
Very pleased with the service and speed of the delivery. Very well packaged .Many Thanks
Thank you for reviewing our service, we aim always to get your parcel delivered next day.
Quick service
Thank you for leaving a review on the promptness of our service. Occasionally we can be let down by our couriers, but not very often.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.61 based on 259 reviews