DIY Pest Control Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
"Fast delivery and reasonable prices but the product information on the packaging does not match the information on the website, so despite trying to avoid products that are harmful to bees, I have ended up buying them, and I bought an organic fly spray to use in my kitchen which I discovered from the label is 'not suitable for waxed surfaces'. Since I have wooden waxed worktops in my kitchen I won't be able to use it in there. A bit disappointed."
Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your feedback, we apologise that the product couldn’t be applied to your situation. Although if you have waxed kitchen worktops they are designed to withstand water marking. This product is water based.

We have added a note to the Oa2ki spray product information to state "avoid spraying near highly polished wax surfaces”.

Unfortunately there are no products that would not be harmful to bees but remain effective on other insects like wasps.

Please feel free to get in touch with a member of our team if you have any more concerns.
"excellent price and speedy delivery. Everything as per my order and displayed details"
Steve
thank you for your review, it is appreciated and pleased to hear our service met with your expectations.
"Very easy to order online and very prompt delivery on both occasions Will definitely use the service again"
We are pleased you found our services to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
"quick delivery no fuss, pleased with purchase"
thank you for submitting a review, pleased your purchase was effective.
"Very good fast delivery. N Bit of a clunky payment system"
Thanks for submitting a review and you comment on the payment system, we will look into that as we want the process to be as smooth as possible.
"Very helpful staff over the phone and the Ficam W arrived the following day. Will use their services again."
Daphne
thank you for taking the time to review our services, we appreciate your feedback.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!