DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Email, Live Chat
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Product described clearly, ordering process easy to follow and delivery was very prompt.
Hi Sam, Thank you for your review we're pleased to hear how easy and clear you found our shopping experience.
I’m very happy with my products and efficient service
Hi Alec, Thank you for leaving such a positive review we're really pleased to hear this feedback.
It does what it says
Hi Carl, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
I wrote for advice about which product I should use for my current issues. You made a recommendation I purchased what was recommended and it did the job! 😄
Hi Lorna, Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We're glad we could offer correct advice on the best product to use :)
works very well
Hi Derek, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you found our products effective.
I rang a mobile number and spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable gentleman about whether or not I had Pharaoh ants coming up in the middle of my house and talked in length about how to treat them. I then phoned the order line and was given the details of the correct product to order online, as initially I couldn’t find it. All round superb customer service, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company. Thank goodness Covid hasn’t quite killed off great customer service. Thank you so much, it took a weight of my mind! The ants will soon be evicted, I’m sure! 😁
Hi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review. It was a pleasure to talk to you and provide advice to help with your situation. Fingers crossed the ants are gone!
Easy ordering, items arrived very quickly, no fuss, thank you
Hi Carolyn, Thank you for leaving a review, we are really pleased to hear such positive feedback about our service.
Very quick and reliable service and delivered on time
Hi Bob, Thank you for leaving a review, we are really pleased to hear such positive feedback about our service.
So far so good
Hi Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate your feedback.
Very efficient. Delivered the next day. Have not used these yet, but used some last year to deal with a wasp infestation in the loft. Worked well and killed thousands of them. I have seen and killed a few this week so got some more smoke bombs to be ready for a preemptive strike
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We agree that smoke bombs are a very effective way to deal with a wasp infestation!
Website easy to use and informative helpful advice including on line chat to help provide recommendations, very pleased with service
Hi Andrew, Thank you for leaving such good feedback about our website, live chat and service :)
Great service, fantastic.....
Hi Martyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate your feedback.
The spray doesn't work.
Hi Colin, Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear our product didn't work for you. We always try to only sell products that we know are high quality and effective and we apologise this wasn't the case on this occasion.
Goods delivered promptly. Excellent service.
Rapid service and reasonable prices!
Hi Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate your feedback on our service.
Did not solve the pro
Hi Mary, Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear our product didn't work for you. We always try to only sell products that we know are high quality and effective and we apologise on this occasion that wasn't the case.
Thank you it was excellent and now in use
Hi Rosie, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate your feedback.
It did not work
Hi Debbie, Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear our product didn't work for you. We always try to only sell products that we know are high quality and effective.
Excellent product. Highly recommend. Fast delivery
Hi Jacky, Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We're happy to hear such good feedback about our service.
I explained to a Lady via the chat link what my problem was with cluster fly’s, she recommended a product, which i brought, and it did the job perfectly, would use you again if needed!
Hi Jill, Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We're happy to hear you found our live chat service helpful!
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.61 based on 267 reviews