DIY Pest Control Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
"Very expensive delivery charge."
"Excellent service from pest control. Very speedy delivery at a fair price as had to be sent by courier due to product. As a side line I must say that Residex P that I buy has not got this mentioned on container, but this is the best spider killer I have ever used. I am terrified of them, and feel sad I need to kill them, this powder takes no prisoners whatsoever on those arachnids, I have seen them walk over this powder, and around 30 seconds later they are on their backs, dead.. Do Not use this outside as is dangerous to our bees and insect population."
"Excellent service,will definitely do further business in the future."
"Not sure about the product quality yet, however delivery was a letdown. When I placed and order on the 9th of August there was only 1 delivery option, which was next day delivery costing £6. However I did not receive my order until the 13th of August."
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service. However, our shipping policy clearly states that all orders placed on a Friday after 2pm will be dispatched the following Monday (excl. bank holidays).
"Easy yo use website. Good communication and very efficient service. Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!
"Disappointed, most of the wasps can get back out of the yellow wasp trap after filling up on the liquid bait that came with it, which I taught would kill them put it doesn't. If it only did cause they love it. Now I have twice as many wasps looking for that lovely bait."
"Very efficient in ordering and delivery of goods. Could not be faulted."
Thank you for all of your feedback! We hope to see you shop with us in the future.
"Hi thank you for your very good service Thanks again Jim Rennie"
Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon!
"have not yet received goods. dpd have supposedly tried to deliver but did not leave goods."
"delivered quickly"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)
"excellent thank you"
Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review
"Next working day delivery did not happen, however the dustick does work well. Goods great delivery poor."
Pleased to hear you are happy with the Dustick they do work well and are a worthwhile investment if you regularly have to deal with wasp nests.

Sorry you felt we hadn't met our next day delivery aim. Although I think we may have done, you ordered on a Saturday so we cant't despatch until the Monday and as your order was delivered on the Tuesday this really was a next day delivery.
"Quick delivery no issues. Product itself seems effective, I was treating a former in loft for wasps that wasn't very accessible but no sign of activity after treatment. Was a bit surprised that the wick sparks like fuse to start with, a bit of shock"
Thank you for the review and good to hear you solved your wasp control issue with our product.
"Very quick and efficient ordering and delivery. The product was excellent in getting rid of the wasps in the loft."
Great to hear you found the product effective in solving your wasp problem
"Excellent product, happy with the very quick delivery and price. Will buy again."
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. good to hear delivery was quick and you were happy with the product
"Product, price and delivery (by DPD, excellent as ever) all good. I found navigating the web-site to be a bit tricky, but I was pleased to find that the information about the active components was all there. One must still look elsewhere for any discussion of the pros and cons of the active components, but I can understand that the suppliers don't want to get into that."
Thank you for the positive review and the points that you made about navigation. We are always looking to improve customer experience and welcome suggestions to this end.
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, highly recommended"
Thank you for the positive review and pleased that you would recommend us to others.
"Excellent service, prompt delivery which gave me the time of day when delivery would be made."
Thank you for your review. We have recently switched to DPD as our preferred carrier and the feedback on their service has been excellent.
"Clarity and speed of service were 1st Class, along with the website advice. Regarding the product, we have only just baited the area so will know in 48 hours if successful or not."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am sure the products will be equally effective as our advice.
"Rat trap works well in box. Box was very difficult to open, attractant does not seem to attract??????"
Thank you for your comments. Rat bait boxes are quite difficult to open that is the intention of the manufacturers. Safety from secondary importance being paramount.
When you are baiting traps you need to try a number of different baits ideally one you know the rats have been feeding off. The attractant is specially formulated and should work well.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.45 based on 93 reviews