DIY Pest Control Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
"Smoke bomb product arrived when it said it would and definitely helped with the problem. I have re-ordered as I think we need a couple of repeat treatments to fix the problem completely"
"Products arrived next day and as per order. Will use again."
Thank you for your review, pleased to hear you will buy from us again
"Phoned for guidance, very helpful and knowledgeable lady pointed me in the right direction. Very fast service, cannot fault the whole experience. Just got to catch some rats now....."
Thank you for reviewing our service and that you found our customer service knowledgeable and helpful. Hopefully you will equally pleased with your purchases
"Haven’t been bitten since using the spray so does what it says on the tin."
Please you found our product successfully dealt with your pest problem
"Order came very quickly. Very pleased with results. Did feel postage was rather high, but grateful for next day delivery. Will be ordering again."
Please to hear you order arrived on time and the products dealt with your problem. Unfortunately we have to ship our type of products with a carrier and only charge the minimum we can for postage
"Very prompt service and clear instructions. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping my unwanted freeloaders from South America have been killed off."
Thank you for reviewing our service positively, hopefully you will have success in killing your pests.
"Easy website to navigate. Order taken ,dispatched and delivered seamlessly."
Thank you for a positive review, pleased your shopping experience was seamless
"Still not had my delivery due to arrive Wed reschedule Thurs still no show. No contact from delivery company nothing no phone calls nothing. Looks like I will have to start making calls"
As soon as you highlighted the issue we contacted the carrier. Evidently the problem was caused by roadworks blocking access to your property. Pleased to say this was resolved as soon as access was possible. Very sorry for the delay.
"Very fast and efficient service, top quality products"
Thank you for leaving a positive review, we appreciate your feedback
"DIY Pest control has a clear and concise web site. Ordering was easy and my order arrived promptly."
Thank you for leaving a review, we do try hard to make our website as informative and user friendly as possible.
"Very pleased with efficient service and speed of delivery will defiantly do more business with you company thank you"
Thank you for leaving a review of our service, it is always good to hear that you were very happy with your purchase and will use us again
"Economical, works"
Thank you for the review, pleased that you found the product met your needs
"Very happy with both service and product. The wasp occupation or the attic has come to a swift and definitive end 😁"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Pleased that our product solved your wasp problem
"We had a big problem with cluster flies in the loft space - and subsequently swarms of them in the garden in spring. After purchasing 2 x 'Prevent auto dispensers insectacidal aerosols from DIY Pest Control and setting them in the loft it's been magic. NO MORE FLIES. Thank you for efficent and good service."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our products and service. It sounds like you had real success against the cluster flies with our Prevent Dispensers.
"On Time, goods as expected, will use again"
Thank you for taking the time to give a review, your positive comments are appreciated
"The website is a mine of information and helped me to understand more about how to deal with pharaoh ants. The Biopren Pharaoh Ant Colony Eliminator that I ordered was promptly delivered the next day. I was glad that I went for the box of 12 as we discovered further ant activity after we made our purchase. The little fellas are really getting stuck into the baits, though the increase in ant activity can be a bit alarming at first. Still early days, but I am hopeful that we are on the path to resolving the issue."
Pleased you found our website helpful and informative. The Biopren you purchased to control the Pharaoh Ants is a very effective product.
"Service was prompt and efficient, and after sales servo was very good too. I would use this company again."
Thank you for taking time to review our company. Hopefully you will be equally pleased with your purchase
"The item did not arrive till Friday when it was expected to be delivered Thursday. You only have one delivery choice of £6 and therefore we expected a speedier delivery."
We emailed and apologised immediately we discovered your parcel had been incorrectly sorted by the carrier. Unfortunately we have little control over this rare error. It was eventually delivered a day later than originally intended.

All insecticides and rodenticides have to go by carrier hence the carriage charge, which we keep to an absolute minimum.
"Phoned and was given advice on which product to buy and how to use it. Ordered from the web site mid afternoon and it arrived next morning. Just got to think of a story to tell my Grandchildren to account for Mr Rats departure. They were very opposed to me killing him."
Thank you for posting a positive review, we do try hard and give good advice and offer effective products.
Mr Rat will have to have gone on a long holiday!
"Delivery was next day. Will use this company again"
Pleased to hear you received your goods on time. Just occasionally our courier can slip up, but not often.
Thank you for the feedback.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.52 based on 64 reviews