DIY Pest Control Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
"Well- designed see-through humane mouse traps with generous dimensions."
"Absolutely fantastic service"
"Unfortunately I have wasted £33 as none of the products I purchased does not work. SAVE your money, very disappointing could have used an overseas product cheaper to get ripped off"
"The products arrived very promptly as we were being invaded by Cluster Flies! Happy with the packaging and delivery. Products now being used and appear to be working."
Thank you for taking the time out to review our service and goods. Happy to hear the products are dealing with your cluster fly invasion!
"very easy and the fly killer amazing stuff. completely obliterated the infestation we were starting to get."
Thank you for taking the time out to review our service and goods. Great news you have successfully dealt with your cluster fly problem.
"All good from DIY Pest Control. Delivery company (UPS) useless!"
James very sorry UPS has in some way failed to deliver to the standard we both expect.
"Easy to use website, could do with more detailed info on which pest and average success rate of each product. I found a rat poison that is the same as Pest Controllers use but bought it and the trays and delivery for less than £14. It came securely wrapped and promptly delivered. You do have to sign for it because of nature of product. I am pleased and would recommend, hopefully I won't need the product again."
Our aim is only to sell the best and most effective products from reputable manufacturers. They should all be successful if applied correctly.
Thank you for leaving a review and you found our service met your expectations
"Excellent service, and delivery time. Came the next day and postage costs were quite reasonable. Would buy from again."
Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback.
"Quick delivery, excellent and effective product."
Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback
"Excellent service. Easy to use website. Came next day, ordered Friday received Monday. No problems with the website and was easy to navigate. Didnt need to contact customer services but more communication and a tracking number would of been a nicer touch. Still excellent and will use again."
Ben
you should have received a tracking number by email from UPS, sorry if you didn't I will look into that. Great that you were happy with our service and thank you for your order and review.
"Great selection of products for pest control. Very prompt delivery of products as described."
Thank you for taking the time to review our goods and service, your feedback is appreciated.
"Very helpful with advice on treatments and products"
John
thank you for your review, our aim is to give friendly and helpful advice as well as product recommendations
"I’m not happy as I’ve still not received the items I bought & paid for over a week ago"
Unfortunately on this occasion we had been let down by our carrier. However, once we became aware of this we immediately despatched replacement goods. Which arrived the following day.
"well, they arrived when they said they would, nicely packedd and I have lit them..will let you know in a week or so if all my moth eggs have gone..I do hope so..I al.ost gagged on the smoke so these little eggs should DIE"
June
hopefully you moth problem will soon be sorted!
"Had a lovely lady Samantha on the live chat who helped us deal with a cluster fly infestation. Glad to say the advice was spot on and now are fly-free after a mass burial for all the remains following the weekend! Cannot recommend enough, will be our first point of call for any future pest issues."
Thank you for your great review and pleased to read you are cluster fly free.
"Ordered after 2.00pm on a Friday and the product still arrived the next working day, Monday. Excellent service."
Thank you for your feedback, we do our utmost to ensure that your goods arrive on time.
"Paid of next day delivery but took four days to arrive !!!"
Really sorry to read your order took so long to arrive. I think some of the delay was that you ordered late on Friday so your goods weren't despatched until the Monday.
"Very rapid and accurate service, thanks"
Great to hear your goods arrived on time. Thank you for your review.
"Fast delivery and reasonable prices but the product information on the packaging does not match the information on the website, so despite trying to avoid products that are harmful to bees, I have ended up buying them, and I bought an organic fly spray to use in my kitchen which I discovered from the label is 'not suitable for waxed surfaces'. Since I have wooden waxed worktops in my kitchen I won't be able to use it in there. A bit disappointed."
Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your feedback, we apologise that the product couldn’t be applied to your situation. Although if you have waxed kitchen worktops they are designed to withstand water marking. This product is water based.

We have added a note to the Oa2ki spray product information to state "avoid spraying near highly polished wax surfaces”.

Unfortunately there are no products that would not be harmful to bees but remain effective on other insects like wasps.

Please feel free to get in touch with a member of our team if you have any more concerns.
"excellent price and speedy delivery. Everything as per my order and displayed details"
Steve
thank you for your review, it is appreciated and pleased to hear our service met with your expectations.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.38 based on 24 reviews