DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Quick delivery and well packaged. Haven’t used the items yet but don’t see a reason for any problem.
Hopefully our products will work as swiftly as the delivery. Thank you for reviewing our customer service
Happy with my purchase, small misunderstanding was quickly resolved. Excellent service. Thank you.
Thank you for the positive review. Its always good to be given the chance to correct a mistake.
After over a week since order I am still waiting for my order, DPD who they use have gone to the wrong address three times even after numerous phone calls they still can’t deliver to the correct address!
Unfortunately a delivery can occasionally go wrong, but to date DPD have proved to be the most reliable carrier we have used.
Once we were alerted to the problem we were able to resolve the location issue. Very sorry for any inconvenience this caused.
Great service, hopefully the product works!
Thank you for reviewing our service. I am sure the product will be effective.
Very quick delivery and very effective for killing wasps. We have a huge wasps nest in out loft so I put two of the biggest smoke bombs in the loft, and went out for the morning. When we came back there was a carpet of dead wasps all over the place. Just waiting for someone to come and remove the nest.
Thank you for taking the time to review our smoke bombs, sounds like they worked fine. These are a safe way to deal with wasp nests in this environment.
Order placed on Sunday afternoon, goods received on Tuesday morning. Text and emails to confirm progress and expected arrival time, which was met. Recommended.
Thank you for reviewing our service. The text and emails are a handy tool for monitoring delivery progress
prompt delivery thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is appreciated. DPD do seem to give the best delivery service.
my order arrived very quick well packed and have put some Blocks up in loft for mice all ready so am very happy thank you
Thank you for leaving a positive review. We always aim for next day delivery. I am sure the block will solve your mouse problem
Clear I formation. Good products
Pleased you found our website informative and the products met your expectations
Very good and very quick service thanks
Glad you found our service quick and Efficient
Easy to navigate website, fast free delivery!
Pleased you found our website easy to navigate. All orders over £100 are free of delivery charges
Easy process, quick and safe delivery
Thank you for leaving a positive review of your experience of our website and delivery of your order.
No problem with the item - would like more options for delivery rather than £6 for courier.
Glad you was pleased with the product. Unfortunately we cannot offer any other delivery options as all carriers only offer next day and the Post Office won't carry our products
Everything went very smoothly and order was delivered promptly. Many Thanks
Thank you for leaving a review and great to hear our service fully met your expectations.
Fast delivery. Site is really good. I’m happy that I no longer have to rely on the council to rid my flat of pharaoh ants. I haven’t used the bait yet because some reviews state that loads of ants will come. I know there’s a colony in my bathroom so will do it soon.
Thank you for your review, pleased you found our website informative. We have all the advice and products to control Pharaoh Ants.
Delighted with the service and speedy delivery.
Thank you for leaving a positive review that compliments us on our excellent service and fast delivery
Returning customer, great advice on site and speedy delivery.
Pleased you found the advice you required from our website and that our delivery was speedy.
fast delivery great prices pest control charge 5 times as much for the same products
Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review, that highlights our competitive pricing for pest control products. Also good to hear the delivery company delivered on time.
Excellent website. My product was delivered next morning so very pleased with such rapid delivery.
Thank you for your order and positive review highlighting the speedy delivery time.
1. Excellent product 2.Tracking excellent 3 Delivery excellent as was the driver.
Thank you for taking the time to review our goods and service. We appreciate all reviews as they help maintain our standards. Also nice to hear praise for the delivery driver, we are very pleased with the service DPD are giving our customers.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.48 based on 116 reviews