DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Delivered with impressive speed, parcel prepared really well and items exactly as described. Competitive pricing. Would definitely use DIY Pest Control again.
I haven't actually used the product yet but I have used it in the past and was very happy with it
Fast delivery
Thank you for reviewing our service and the delivery was very fast
Excellent service
Hi Agata,

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our service.
The website was very informative and helped me picked the correct product for my problem. The price was extremely good in comparison with local and national diy stores.
The order confirmation was immediate and delivery was the following working day which is just what’s needed when you are trying to get on top of those unwanted visitors in your garden.
All products were as described and shown on the website so there were no surprises or disappointments me.
I’d never heard of the company before I started looking at the internet for assistance so you can never be sure. I’m glad I used DIY Pest Control. I will use them again, but to be honest, I hope I get rid of my visitors and don’t need to worry again but if I do, I’ll know where to go.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the detailed and very positive review, we really value your feedback! If you do have any problems in the future we hope to see you again.
Extremely fast delivery
Hi Ryan,

We are very pleased to hear your positive feedback about our delivery service!
Very quick service and delivery still feeding the critters
I have put rat bait inside but haven't visited it yet as I will have to wait a week to see if its been eaten.
Yes a week will be plenty of time, if the bait is untouched try moving to a different location.
Second time with them. Total easy to deal with, prices and quality are Great and highly recommend. Thank you.
Bryan
thank you for your repeat business we value your custom and feedback.
Product requested one evening and arrived two days later. Happy with that! Pricing good too. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company. Hopefully the products were effective.
Excellent service, immediate response to my email asking for clarification about the product. Excellent service, rapid delivery. 100%
Very pleased to have been of service to you. We do try and answer questions promptly even outside of normal business hours.
Really pleased with the service and product.First class company
Thanks for the great review, we do try to only offer good reliable products from recognised premium manufacturers.
Very quick delivery. Looks to be a product of good quality. Time will tell if it helps with my cluster fly problem in the loft. Fingers crossed 🤞
Thank you for leaving a review. Most cluster fly products work well in the loft space as it is always enclosed. If you have any issues please contact us.
Very pleased with the traps. Does what it is supposed to do. Easy to set.
Elizabeth thank you for the kind review, pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase.
Prompt and excellent service.
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review greatly appreciated that you took the time.
DIY Pest Control came back to me with helpful answers to my queries which helped me choose the appropriate products to buy. A telephone conversation would have been easier than emails but during C virus that wasn't possible. Very speedy delivery.
Ali
pleased we were able to help and the products arrived on time. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it helps us greatly.
Always 5* service

Maxine
thanks for ordering again from us and pleased our service experience met your expectations.
Delivery was very quick, haven’t used it yet
Thank you for reviewing our delivery, hopefully you will be equally as impressed with the product. Please contact us if you have any problems.
Excellent
Thank you for a great review!
Finally a fly spray that works - and it arrived so quickly. Thank you!
Caroline

yes it does work, we use it ourselves and have found it to be very effective. Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone else.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.59 based on 166 reviews