DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Easy to use site and super fast delivery!
Promt service , ant killer working well , will definitely use again when needed
I was disappointed by the polystyrene/foam packaging in the box. Not very eco-friendly - but having just bought insecticides, maybe this comment is contradictory?!
The Insecto Cluster Fly smoke "bombs" arrived on time and have certainly done the trick. An infestation in our loft space was unpleasant to say the least. we had the same problem a few years back and ended up paying a considerable amount of money to a local pest control company. this time I thought it worth giving it a try with the smoke bombs which have worked perfectly and we still have two more for another time .
My second occasion to use this companies services, once again a quick, efficient service and for the right price. Well recommended.
Very efficient and good knowledge of problem and solving it.
Wise advice and very rapid delivery
Very happy with the service I received from DIY Pest Control. I accidently ordered the wrong item to deal with the wasps nest. Thankfully I realised straight away and my order was cancelled. I then received great advice about which product I actually needed. Item received the next day, wasps now all gone! Thank you
Order was shipped quickly and was delivered on time to the Republic of Ireland - overall I was very happy with my purchase and experience, and I would shop here again.
Exceptional delivery service, ordered and arrived within 24 hours. Product as described, well packaged. Thank you.
First class service
Instructions excellent. Clear and concise. Product not scary . Did the job. Will use again next year if required ( grass/cluster flies)
Web site clear. Product ordered and delivered the following day. Well packaged.
A good price (not the cheapest but not expensive either) backed by immediate and accurate packing and shipping. Goods arrived having been sent via a tracked service exactly as promised. Would certainly use DIY PestControl again even though I'm using the products as part of my work!
Hello
Thank you for your positive review.
I have no problem with your company or your products however your reputation also relies upon the efficiency of your chosen delivery agents. I was informed by you that I could expect my delivery on Friday. Finally arrived on Sunday. So is the delivery fee based on ‘next day’ service (within the terms of time of ordering) or it will be delivered as and when the delivery agents can fit the parcel onto a round?
Hello.
Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry that your delivery wasn't as expected. We are fully aware that we rely on our delivery service to uphold our reputation. Considering the number of parcels they deliver on our behalf, they do this admirably most of the time. Unfortunately, things do occasionally go a little wrong.
The ordering process is really easy choose your product and pay my order was delivered the next day
Hello David

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear this
Excellent service. good advice on the website. Products arrived quickly and well packaged.
Hello Tracey

Spray really effective with good results. I think therefore I would prefer a bigger can of Spray and maybe less powder. Powder can be messy.
Hello Joan

Thank you for getting in touch. We have noted your comments
I rate this firm excellent ,the goods were faulty but they replaced it in double quick time
Hello John

Thank you for your positive review. We always aim to resolve any issues with product as soon as possible
Quick delivery
Hi John

Thank you for your positive review regarding delivery
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.60 based on 205 reviews