DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
The spray doesn't work.
Goods delivered promptly. Excellent service.
Rapid service and reasonable prices!
Did not solve the pro
Thank you it was excellent and now in use
It did not work
Excellent product. Highly recommend. Fast delivery
I explained to a Lady via the chat link what my problem was with cluster fly’s, she recommended a product, which i brought, and it did the job perfectly, would use you again if needed!
Repeat customer, no hassle, quick dispatch, kept in the loop at all times 10/10 customer service - what more could you ask for
Efficient delivery of good product
Very easy to set up
Prompt delivery, seems to be working no Pharoah ants seen today
Cancelled order and refunded the money but never got any feedback as to why. I emailed twice
Good website providing advice and naturally detailed information; the order service and delivery is very good; have used previously and will use again when the need arises.
Thank you for leaving a positive review, we value your feedback and continuing support
No instructions
Thank you for your comments. We do list how to use instructions on all the products we offer. They can be found on the product page.
Substantial box and rage bays for bait. Space for a rat trap too. Quick delivery. Would recommend .
Pleased to hear you were pleased with the Bora Rat bait box, it is very good value for a substantial lockable bait station.
I bought Biopren Pharaoh Ant Killer - I was really impressed with the level of detail about how to use it. It’s now in situ and those ants love it. I couldn’t of known exactly what to do without the FAQ sheets and the information on the website so I’m really grateful that your organisation have supplied the right information in an easy to understand format so that we can get rid of these bloody ants safely
Thank you for such a positive review. We try hard to give our customers detailed advice on the best products and how to use them. Pharaoh ants can be tricky to control but Biopren is the best product and with persistent you will be successful.
Quality product (Rentokil air brick covers) at a good price with fast delivery.
Air brick covers have been nearly impossible to source recently but these Rentokil ones have been available and very popular at a reasonable price
Prompt and efficient! Will use them again!
Thank you for taking the time to give a positive review of your experience on our website
Ordering was easy and goods arrived the next day. Brilliant service!
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.60 based on 255 reviews