DIY Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend DIY

How would you rate DIY?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

52 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss Stevie Houghton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DIY in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Miss Stevie Houghton
"Asked staff where an item was they said they didn't sell it without looking, after a closer look found the item myself"
Mr Arthur Freemantle
"We left a couple of items at the till and didn't discover it until we got home. The Customer Service over the phone was excellent - thank you Emma - and everything was resolved very quickly so that we could go back and retrieve the forgotten items."
Susan Ford
"customer service is good and price of items is reasonable"
Duncan Vass
"Had what I wanted at excellent price"
Linc212
"Very good customer service answhen purchasing wood and supplies for our Christmas fayre."
Sara Bathgate
"Had all the items in stock instore. Losing one star for not having any of the items I wanted available for delivery. Click and collect was not available either. Luckily they had items In store when I went. Happy with items and prices though."
"B&Q carried out a refund on a product that I had over ordered and were very efficient."
Michael
"B&Q have a fantastic range of DIY products; the stores are well laid out, everything is easy to find and they have plenty of knowledgeable, helpful staff. Recently, I wanted some two part wood filler and B&Q had range of sizes at keen prices. I have a Diamond Club card which means I get 10% discount on Wednesdays. Also, I regularly get useful vouchers from B&Q, giving me more opportunities to save. I wouldn't go anywhere else."
Stephen Loughlin
"Excellent customer service when I needed to swap a piece of wooden beading as I’d bought the wrong profile but didn’t have my receipt."
Heather
"Bought a radiator cover (Kensington Small White cover). Lovely cover but had to order 3 times before we got one that was undamaged! Apart from that everything was great - really easy to slot together and looks great in our hall."
Steve
"Easy to deal with, love the cash discounts for returning customers. Great returns policy."
Lee Baker
"Had my bathroom and ensuite all planned out by Ryan in the culverhouse cross store. Extremely happy with the result Many thanks"
"Very expensive"
"Bought a great kitchen at a great price."
James Arkless
"Helpful, experienced staff that can advise on matters without being demeaning."
Heidi Jones
"I decided to purchase a multi tool and visited B and Q to make my selection. The choice was extensive with both corded and cordless on display and from many different manufacturers. I decided to buy a cordless model at a good price and have been extremely happy with my purchase. In addition I bought a pack of blades at a reduced offer."
Owen Hughes
"I wanted a chisel for a demolition project, they had them in clearance i ordered one but it was not in stock when I went to pick it up the staff at Bolton found another one locally and I went and collected it not bad for 3 pounds works well"
"Just had a bathroom put in by b and q. Very pleased. Builder was very tidy minimal disruption."
"The assistant was very willing to look for stuff and discus its use"
"Got a beautiful new plant"
DIY is rated 4.29 based on 53 reviews