DIY Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend DIY
7PM
7PM

Tell us how DIY made you happy

"Had a reduction on the price on the puchase I bought"
Are you DIY? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback DIY receives. Reply Free
"Items delivered on time and date. Some items were slightly damaged (timber posts) noted by the driver and we received an email the following day with a time and date of for them to be replaced."
"Diy.com another easy to use website when ordering online with choice of delivery options available."
"Very good customer service and quick delivery of goods"
"Asked staff where an item was they said they didn't sell it without looking, after a closer look found the item myself"
"We left a couple of items at the till and didn't discover it until we got home. The Customer Service over the phone was excellent - thank you Emma - and everything was resolved very quickly so that we could go back and retrieve the forgotten items."
"customer service is good and price of items is reasonable"
"Had what I wanted at excellent price"
"Very good customer service answhen purchasing wood and supplies for our Christmas fayre."
"Had all the items in stock instore. Losing one star for not having any of the items I wanted available for delivery. Click and collect was not available either. Luckily they had items In store when I went. Happy with items and prices though."
"B&Q carried out a refund on a product that I had over ordered and were very efficient."
"B&Q have a fantastic range of DIY products; the stores are well laid out, everything is easy to find and they have plenty of knowledgeable, helpful staff. Recently, I wanted some two part wood filler and B&Q had range of sizes at keen prices. I have a Diamond Club card which means I get 10% discount on Wednesdays. Also, I regularly get useful vouchers from B&Q, giving me more opportunities to save. I wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Excellent customer service when I needed to swap a piece of wooden beading as I’d bought the wrong profile but didn’t have my receipt."
"Bought a radiator cover (Kensington Small White cover). Lovely cover but had to order 3 times before we got one that was undamaged! Apart from that everything was great - really easy to slot together and looks great in our hall."
"Easy to deal with, love the cash discounts for returning customers. Great returns policy."
"Had my bathroom and ensuite all planned out by Ryan in the culverhouse cross store. Extremely happy with the result Many thanks"
"Very expensive"
"Bought a great kitchen at a great price."
"Helpful, experienced staff that can advise on matters without being demeaning."
"I decided to purchase a multi tool and visited B and Q to make my selection. The choice was extensive with both corded and cordless on display and from many different manufacturers. I decided to buy a cordless model at a good price and have been extremely happy with my purchase. In addition I bought a pack of blades at a reduced offer."
DIY is rated 4.29 based on 57 reviews