Dixons Reviews

1AM

customer.services@dixons.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Dixons ?

"I would just like to say thanks for getting the part right and being delivered on time. Fantastic. I would use them again."
"What is wrong with this company ! I went in and there was 15 people just stood around talking to each other and there was a few customers looking for help, I asked a chap called Adhnan and he replied, I am going to pray, you will need to speak to someone else. Poor customer service !"
"Good customer service & fast delivery. Delivery men were very good & unpacked the goods in the place of my choice."
"Sale items"
"I will never spend another penny in Dixons or PC World. Their HQ has no concept of customer service or ethics!"
"The hassle i had for them to take back a damaged plasma screen!!! took about 14 calls, just kept on being pushed from department to department!!!!!! I got the feeling they thought i dropped it and damaged it myself!!! absolute garbage!!!!! paul davies - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered Samsung LED 32" at best price found on internet. Delivery within 3 day ."
Dixons is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews