Divers Warehouse Reviews

24% of reviewers recommend Divers Warehouse

911 Wakefield Road, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Divers Warehouse ?

"In August 2017, I paid for an item, when I hadnt rec'd it, calling umpteen times only to be told it wasnt in stock !! They said they would try & get it from elsewhere. A fortnite later more excuses, cut story short & 2 months later, I warned them am getting my bank involved to obtain the refund, they promptly sent me a cheque. I now see they've gone bust !! I was damn lucky !!"
"they kindly took my order and my money on the 15th February, after chasing confirmation of the delivery and given a number that no one answers and then my emails now being bounced I find out they have gone bust!"
"Hi Guys, Just called Divers Warehouse to chase a refund only to have the phone answered by the Receiver, the Company has now gone BUST. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING"
"7 weeks and still waiting for a pair of fins!!! Plenty of excuses, and still nothing, phones just state "closed" even though advertised as open. Very very poor"
"This would be zero stars if I could choose it. My parents ordered a safety strobe at the start of December for my Christmas. At the end of December it still hadn’t arrived. They were told that staff “forgot to order it” and would get it sorted. After many ignored e-mail they were then told it would arrive in January. Around the 15th Jan I finally received it but it was faulty. I contacted Billy to complain and was pretty much fobbed off. I returned the item and have now been waiting over two weeks to receive a refund. E-mails are being ignored and I’m now going to contact Trading Standards and seek some form of action/compensation. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"Firstly they sent me a display mask that was extremely grubby when I ordered a new one, this was before Christmas and I have been waiting for a month now for the refund which I still haven't received. Extremely poor."
"The SHITS..........they NEVER return your emails and if you try to call them from the USA GOOD LUCK! Waited almost 2 months for a dive bag...not worth it. Cancelled the transaction via credit card company."
"You couldn't get it more wrong. Don't go near."
"I Bought an SSi course for my 8 yr old Grandson, they were brilliant the equipment was first class and he wasnt pressured at all, but relaxed and spent over 30 mins 12.5 ft down in Shipley Diving pool. He has been a few times now and becoming very confident in his abilities, it has given him loads more confidence and will continue on a regular basis Thanks all the team and the different instructors that have helped each week. very patient and safety based. Plus I brought him a fantastic mask ( better than mine ) from the well equipped shop. Well if you want an unusual present for a Youngster, i thoroughly recommend it."
"Order equipment by phone Order never arrived When I phone to find out about order was told they were out off stock That was july 2017 now september almost October and still no equipment or refund despite several phone calls to them about refund Had excuse after excuse from them Still can't get this resolved Phoned again today again promised a refund which will take another 3 to 5 days Will never use again Avoid like the plague do yourself a favour and buy what ever you are looking for from someone else not this bunch of clowns"
"Don't even bother with these guys. They just take your money and don't actually send you anything or answer their emails. Avoid like the plague."
"poor customer service - staff don't know what's going on cant answer questions"
"Purchased items shown in stock on website that were actually out of stock but they took my money immediatley. No contact from them at all so I contacted them after waiting 3 weeks and no delivery to find out the items were actually out of stock and they were waiting on suppliers. I asked for refund which they accepted but 4 weeks later still nothing. they keep making excuses that the refund is being processed.......after 4 weeks? They have had my money now over 2 months and still no sign of a refund. Will never use again, very unprofessional and unbusinesslike. Customer service is zero which the rating should be"
"Took my dive computer to this computer when it was based in Wakefield road for a screen fixing on my zoop dive computer. After 3 months and about 15 phone calls they told me the price would be about £100 to fix it. I found out that it was now an older model and you can pick a new one up for about that money so don't know what happened to mine. Robbers! Wouldn't use them again ever!!!"
"I ordered a diving knife 23rd june....it is now july 29th and after numorous phone calls and e mails still nothing...the totally unprofesional people that answer the phone always make the same excuses that it will be with me the following week.....they are liars mugging people off and seem to revel in running a shambles of a business....i cant stress enough that people should listen to the reviews everywhere and not just take my word for it...they are in effect thieving hard earned money from trusting people everywhere....i still have not had refund which they promised me 2 wks ago...they should be closed down"
"I'm an instructor for a children and Young people's snorkel diving club and placed an order for 7 pairs of open water fins in May 2017 paid £165.30 for them and have had many promises of delivery but not received. The fins are from Beaver, who I have contacted and they told me that they are waiting for Diver's Warehouse to pay for the items before they can be dispatched. Diver's Warehouse are now promising me a refund but can't have it this week have to wait until next week. We will see not holding my breath!!"
"The absolute worst online purchasing experience ever. Paid dec 30 2016, just got refund today, 2/7/17. No wetsuits ever arrived. A series of lies, constant lies and failed promises from the staff as to delivery dates. Then finally they send a ups tracking number, that has not had a product shipped under it - just a shipment notification. Rang again, more excuses and bs as to it being sent. Finally had enough and demanded a full refund after threatening to notify the ombudsman. I'm now out around 40 pounds in currency changes, credit card fees and skype fees. What a joke. Avoid at all costs."
"Absolute joke from start to finish, took 3 months to complete my order and then still couldn't get it right, sent the wrong wetsuit, fair enough they offered to take the wetsuit back and reorder but after waiting 3 months for this one I am not prepared to waste my time waiting another 3 months. Constantly chased either by email or phone on a weekly and sometimes daily basis and constantly filled with empty promises and false dates for delivery just to be let down every single time. When Billy is not about dont waste your time speaking to anyone else as they haven't a clue and will just tell you a pack of lies saying they will get Billy to ring you back the next day, have a guess what Billy never rings If your ordering online dont bother because if its larger than a snap bolt it would be very unlikely they will have what you want in stock. Mind you part of my order was 2 snap bolts and they managed to get that wrong as well. DW must have tons of custom instore because if they rely on their online store it's a wonder they are still trading, there again they are holding loads of peoples money until they get enough orders to refill their stock"
"Very friendly and helpfull group of staff, they have been very accommodating to my needs and very knowledgeable! All around great experience!"
"Most helpful and friendly will all was use top marks"
Divers Warehouse is rated 2.00 based on 33 reviews