District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Great service
Great customer service incredibly helpful, with competitive prices.
Nice seller!
Very efficient service and excellent delivery time Arrived when stated Good prices and deals Definitely use these guys again and recommend too others Great service Thank you.
Good price arrived quicker than they said it would on the website.
my order was dealt with in a speedy & efficient manner Would use your service again
Cheapest around online and in store and well organised and prompt delivery
Very good communication. Excellent item delivered safely and on time
Item was as expected. Delivered promptly with clear communication. Would use them again. Recommended.
Quick and easy to use. Delivery was swift and no issues. Great price too
The Q70T sound bar was delivered within 24 hours.
Everything about dealing with District Electricals was excellent and I would recommend to anyone.
The sound bar lived up to expectations and enhanced the sound dramatically.
Well done.
Really quick postage. Very happy with my new phone. Great price.
Excellent service and I received exactly what I ordered in pristine condition and my son loves it
Bought a pair of Samsung Tabs and can't fault them or the speedy service from these guys. Would definitely use again. Thanks.
Very good but i dont know why they have two delivery optiond i paid for thr cheaper option and got it next day anyway. Very simple easy transaction and it was the cheapest place we coulf finf for the Xboom we wanted for our daughter. All in all very slick!
I cannot begin to recommend District Electricals highly enough.
I was dubious as their prices are so good but the two phones that arrived were in fantastic condition (one was as new) & we've had no problems at all with the phones (it's been almost a month now); the phones almost seem better than advertised.
The customer service is also exceptional. Rebecca even phoned to discuss the condition of the Samsung S9; being a slightly older model, she warned me it was not in fantastic condition. I said that we would still like to proceed, so she gave me a discount on it as she said it was not in as good condition as the category listed normally is. When the phone arrived we were happily surprised as it was in very good condition.
Rebecca also dispatched the phones very quickly & kept me posted with the delivery details (I needed the phones urgently).
I cannot fault District Electricals; I have recommended them to friends & family & plan to buy future replacement phones from them too.
A good price on my Bose, I would definitely shop here again.
Excellent service. Competitive prices and prompt delivery. I would recommend.
I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S10+ for an amazing price. I recieved the phone within a couple of days and it was in perfect condition and I got a wee charging cable which was a nice surprise. I will definitely come back here for future phones.
Brought a Gold Samsung active2 watch from here. Like new, brilliant condition fully working
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,183 reviews