District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
the mobile pone was better tan i thought, it was packaged well and arrived quickly, couldn't ask for a better service!" thankyou!
District Electricals 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pleased with service provided, communications very good, happy with my purchase, will use again.
Amazing customer service, Mike was super helpful! Would recommend District Electricals to anyone.
Easy website to use and delivered quickly.
Very good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very prompt and exceptional responses to all questions asked.
Courteous and professional advice and service
Ordered a Samsung Soundbar on Tuesday night and received it Thursday morning first thing. Not used District Electricals before so made sure to research them before ordering. Research & reviews were good so went ahead. Happy I did as I got what I wanted at a much cheaper price than anywhere else. Will shop again!
Great customer service for checking a product before buying. So nice to speak to a human being on the end of the phone! Made us feel much more relaxed about the whole process of buying an online item.
Ordered first time...experience is super. Probably will order again in future. Thanks
I'M SOOOO GLAD I CHOSE TO BUY FROM DISTRICT ELECTRICALS. REBECCA & MIKE ARE REALLY LOVELY PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. I PURCHASED A Galaxy Tab S7+ (SM-T976) 12.4 Inch 256GB Tablet, 5G, Unlocked – Mystic Bronze A1 100% MINT CONDITION £759.99. IN THE UK YOU CAN NOT PURCHASE 256GB IN THIS COUNTRY. THE TAB I BOUGHT WOULD RETAIL OVER A £4 FIGURE NUMBER£...IF District Electricals HAVE ANY IN STOCK I WOULD PURCHASE ONE FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY PLUS 1 YEAR GUARANTEE. YOU CAN NOT ASK FOR MORE... PHONE 01905 887705 THANK YOU REBECCA & MIKE
Five stars
Bought Galaxy Tablet S7 Plus. Good condition, arrived quickly near Christmas. No problems. I recommend them.
Great tablet, i bought s7 tab , as explained was ecellent on arrival.
But the tab is great, very happy with tab so far.
Only problem i had was with the 45w charger, it wasnt from samsung, looks a local quality.
A fantastic price on a refurb phone. The grade system is easy to use and the phone is like having brand new. The whole process was easy, the delivery was fast too.
Order came within a week, the box was a bit damaged but this was noted in the description so I was prepared. The phone itself is great, works really well and at a great price too! I Think they were about £30 cheaper than the cheapest I could find on the internet so very happy with them and their service and will definitely be recommending to friends and family and I myself will be using it again in the near future.
First time I have used District Electricals and it was an excellent service. Price for item very competitive and delivery was quick and efficient. I would certainly use them again.
It wasn't hard to find the right product at the right price on District Electricals. The added bonus was the great communication and fast shipping. A+ experience resulting in looking here in the future first for electrical needs.
Top class customer service. Nothing too much trouble. From the top, Mike & The young ladies. They even helped me pair my rear speakers up with my sound bar. Brilliant speakers for a good price. Very happy.
item arrived quickly and in very good condition , simple issue with a missing item from the order was quickly and efficiently resolved with good communication from the district electricals team.
The controller is really good and even feels better than the real thing! The battery bank also lasts a really long time!
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,183 reviews