Distract Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Distract
"Distract have and continue to be the best marketing agency that we work with. The team provide us with an exceptional and innovative service for our Google PPC and Facebook ads campaign and we are thoroughly pleased with the return we get from this."
"I’ve been with Distract from the beginning and the Chatty Imp days. It was easy to see from the getgo these boys know their field. Growing from 2 to a team of 10+, Distact are always current, always on point, always a step ahead. I was pleased to recommend them to Sepsis Trust UK who are now using them; a charity very close to me and together they will do great things I’m sure. Use Distract: your loss if you go elsewhere."
"Always very friendly, helpful, open and honest. And they know their stuff!"
"Its refreshing to work with such a talented team. Very professional and deliver great results."
"Great support at all stages in the project development and with any questions or problems once things were up and running."
"Free educational vids"
"A team of professional marketers who communicate exceptionally well"
"Very proactive, always coming up with great ideas! Took the stress out of the process"
"Attention to details and prompt replies to any enquiries we have"
"Distract are great, they're such an approachable and knowledgeable team - delighted to work with them!"
"Do everything we need to an amazing standard!"
"They get my clients great business results, which is exactly why I refer them."
"Fantastic service, great team."
"Always helpful and we receive a great service."
"Distract is an extraordinary organisation whose intellectual capital is innovation. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of change and being luminaries in their field. Do not be fooled by their youth, these boys are serious players and are making a real and lasting impact on the business scene."
"Very good service."
"approachable, creative and effective"
"Great team"
"Distract are great, I feel like a valued customer unlike the last agency we used. The feedback and advice I get on the regular can only be described as expert. 11/10 would recommend."
"The Distract team took over from another company, and I couldn’t believe the difference in service level. It goes without saying that they do a great job with our adwords, but it’s the support that impresses me the most. Any questions and requests are always sorted straight away. I always recommend distract to other businesses (except to my competitors 😉) and will continue to do so. Thanks for the great work guys."
Distract is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews