Distract Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Distract
"I’ve been with Distract from the beginning and the Chatty Imp days. It was easy to see from the getgo these boys know their field. Growing from 2 to a team of 10+, Distact are always current, always on point, always a step ahead. I was pleased to recommend them to Sepsis Trust UK who are now using them; a charity very close to me and together they will do great things I’m sure. Use Distract: your loss if you go elsewhere."
Spadge Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Always very friendly, helpful, open and honest. And they know their stuff!"
Tess Dolan
Verified Buyer
"Its refreshing to work with such a talented team. Very professional and deliver great results."
Charles Watson
Verified Buyer
"Great support at all stages in the project development and with any questions or problems once things were up and running."
Daniel Higginson
"Free educational vids"
"A team of professional marketers who communicate exceptionally well"
Emily Baker-Gaunt
Verified Buyer
"Very proactive, always coming up with great ideas! Took the stress out of the process"
Adam Cheal
Verified Buyer
"Attention to details and prompt replies to any enquiries we have"
Pete Allcock
Verified Buyer
"Distract are great, they're such an approachable and knowledgeable team - delighted to work with them!"
Adam Jakubik
Verified Buyer
"Do everything we need to an amazing standard!"
Bjorn Bojen
Verified Buyer
"They get my clients great business results, which is exactly why I refer them."
Royce Carmichael
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, great team."
Clare Fordyce
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and we receive a great service."
Azam M. Z. Zia
Verified Buyer
"Distract is an extraordinary organisation whose intellectual capital is innovation. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of change and being luminaries in their field. Do not be fooled by their youth, these boys are serious players and are making a real and lasting impact on the business scene."
Carol Morley
"Very good service."
Paul Davenport
Verified Buyer
"approachable, creative and effective"
"Great team"
Liam Conneely
Verified Buyer
"Distract are great, I feel like a valued customer unlike the last agency we used. The feedback and advice I get on the regular can only be described as expert. 11/10 would recommend."
Carl Barnes
Verified Buyer
"The Distract team took over from another company, and I couldn’t believe the difference in service level. It goes without saying that they do a great job with our adwords, but it’s the support that impresses me the most. Any questions and requests are always sorted straight away. I always recommend distract to other businesses (except to my competitors 😉) and will continue to do so. Thanks for the great work guys."
"Distract are a vibrant, enthusiastic and innovative digital marketing agency that has helped our business grow massively over the past few years. They have managed our PPC, Facebook Adverts and YouTube Remarketing campaigns to help drive traffic to our website and increase our sale conversions. The team at Distract are always on hand to help with any quires and offer suggestions to improve our marketing strategy. We're so thankful for all of their hard work and are so excited to continue our relationship with them in the years to come."
Distract is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews