Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd
Live Chat
Read Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

About Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd:

Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is an established supplier to the NHS supply chain, providing premium quality, single-use, disposable sterile medical instruments and procedure packs. We have an extensive portfolio of products for hospitals, GP surgeries, podiatrists and healthcare professionals, helping them to save money and operate more efficiently and safely.

With full ISO 13485 accreditation, we are one of the few UK companies with our own Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilising chamber and Class 7 medical grade cleanroom packing facilities on-site, all staffed by skilled and experienced operatives. We also offer national and international distribution. This means we can work with complete flexibility, as we own the process from start to finish. Clients can chose from our menu of services, ensuring they get exactly the product and service they want, supported by a proven commitment to delivering outstanding customer care.

sales@disposablemedicalinstruments.co.uk

15a Hillside Business Park

Tell us how Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd made you happy
The nippers, files and blacks file I’ve ordered from here are of a very high standard and I continue to use them for my private podiatry practice.
Reliable and fast. One out of scissors missed from my order but rectified quickly
Dr, happy with the quality, reasonable price. packs fit our requirements.
The Adson Suture Packs were all of a high quality and I was very happy with the delivery time. Unfortunately (I'm being very pedantic), there were a couple packs missing from the order, but overall I was happy with the product.
Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 32 reviews