Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd
Read Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

About Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd:

Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is an established supplier to the NHS supply chain, providing premium quality, single-use, disposable sterile medical instruments and procedure packs. We have an extensive portfolio of products for hospitals, GP surgeries, podiatrists and healthcare professionals, helping them to save money and operate more efficiently and safely.

With full ISO 13485 accreditation, we are one of the few UK companies with our own Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilising chamber and Class 7 medical grade cleanroom packing facilities on-site, all staffed by skilled and experienced operatives. We also offer national and international distribution. This means we can work with complete flexibility, as we own the process from start to finish. Clients can chose from our menu of services, ensuring they get exactly the product and service they want, supported by a proven commitment to delivering outstanding customer care.

sales@disposablemedicalinstruments.co.uk

15a Hillside Business Park

Tell us how Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd made you happy
Good quality, speedy and reliable service
The nippers, files and blacks file I’ve ordered from here are of a very high standard and I continue to use them for my private podiatry practice.
The products arrived fine, but were packaged with an order from another company which was confusing. Also UPS didn't send me a message to say it had arrived at the drop off point so I didn't know when to pick it up.
Have still not received my full order!! No correspondence or emails to keep me informed. Very disappointed
While I admit it is not helpful to have out of stock items, we did make yourself aware of this as soon as you placed your order and even sent an alternative item. We have tried to contact yourself since to resolve future issues and had no response.

Communication needs to be a two way process.
Reliable and fast. One out of scissors missed from my order but rectified quickly
Dr, happy with the quality, reasonable price. packs fit our requirements.
Always very prompt delivery and will offer an alternative if out of stock.
Good reliable service
Usually ok to deal with but last order was placed online and due to “system errors” no one knew there was an order till I called almost a week later looking for it. Not ideal when trying to run a business.
Great products and super swift delivery!
Good quality instruments, value for money and a fast and efficient service and delivery.
Good quality instruments with excellent service. Arrived promptly.
Very quick delivery and equipment very good! Been using it for a while now and always satisfied.
Great service
Good quality instruments and rapid delivery.
The Adson Suture Packs were all of a high quality and I was very happy with the delivery time. Unfortunately (I'm being very pedantic), there were a couple packs missing from the order, but overall I was happy with the product.
I've ordered lots of the same item over the past year and never had an issue with any of them. The service is great, with a quick turn around from placing an order to receiving my itmes
the quality of scissors is good and completed with gauzes. The delivery service quick.
Good and professional service. Fast delivery.
Excellent quick service