Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd
Live Chat
Read Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

About Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd:

Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is an established supplier to the NHS supply chain, providing premium quality, single-use, disposable sterile medical instruments and procedure packs. We have an extensive portfolio of products for hospitals, GP surgeries, podiatrists and healthcare professionals, helping them to save money and operate more efficiently and safely.

With full ISO 13485 accreditation, we are one of the few UK companies with our own Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilising chamber and Class 7 medical grade cleanroom packing facilities on-site, all staffed by skilled and experienced operatives. We also offer national and international distribution. This means we can work with complete flexibility, as we own the process from start to finish. Clients can chose from our menu of services, ensuring they get exactly the product and service they want, supported by a proven commitment to delivering outstanding customer care.

sales@disposablemedicalinstruments.co.uk

15a Hillside Business Park

Tell us how Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd made you happy
I have been using DMS for 5 years now and feel confident on quality, customer service and value. Would recommend their products to other colleagues.
Great service, quick delivery!
Exactly what I need to be able to work efficiently.
I buy single use podiatry packs. Good products at a great price. Staff are very friendly & always helpful. Fab company - that's why I continue to shop with them.
I love my packs from disposable medical instruments. The scissors are great quality and I have never had a blunt pair (unlike scissors from other companies). Even if my product is out of stock, they always come back in stock quickly and are delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
I am pleased with the service you offer and deliver, Strabismus scissors and gauzes packs, all ready and sterilised. Beattie is so helpful and understanding.
Thank you.
Good quality instruments.
Excellent delivery service.
Good price, fast delivery.
Excellent for clients especially in the home setting
Very quick turnaround and helpful staff.
Order arrived within days despite being out of stock at time of order. Previous contact with your office courteous and helpful - thank you
Have always used this company. Good quality instruments and very competitive price. Was told product was out of stock on back order but arrived the next day.
Very efficient ordering system and prompt delivery. Impressed.
Really quick delivery and good quality instruments
They are great instrument packs for my Podiatry business. I use them all the time. The delivery’s are very quick too. The only downside is that some things are often out of stock so you never quite know when they will come. They are very helpful though if you are to contact them.
Quick delivery, easy ordering.
Good service
Always quick to deliver though recently I have come across faulty ingrown nippers so Im disapointed with the quality
Prompt delivery, thank you.
Very good customer service. Very fast to answer any questions and helpful. Also fast shipping and good quality nail files. Will order more in future.
Always have great service from this company and instruments are good quality.
Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 66 reviews