Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd Reviews

About Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd:

Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is an established supplier to the NHS supply chain, providing premium quality, single-use, disposable sterile medical instruments and procedure packs. We have an extensive portfolio of products for hospitals, GP surgeries, podiatrists and healthcare professionals, helping them to save money and operate more efficiently and safely.

With full ISO 13485 accreditation, we are one of the few UK companies with our own Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilising chamber and Class 7 medical grade cleanroom packing facilities on-site, all staffed by skilled and experienced operatives. We also offer national and international distribution. This means we can work with complete flexibility, as we own the process from start to finish. Clients can chose from our menu of services, ensuring they get exactly the product and service they want, supported by a proven commitment to delivering outstanding customer care.

sales@disposablemedicalinstruments.co.uk

15a Hillside Business Park

Tell us how Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd made you happy
Good quality, reliable instruments
Great quality of product and excellent customer service. Always take customer feedback seriously and implement any suggestions quickly (for example, I had a batch where the gloves were folded the wrong way so that you couldn't put the gloves on without touching the fingers first and affecting the sterility). They immediately dealt with it and gave me free packs to put it right. Never had a problem since. Thank you
I have been using Strabismus scissors for quiet few years as a Tongue tie practitioner midwife. Disposable Medical Instrument always have been giving a very good service. Delivering my orders promptly, keeping me informed if short of this particularly instrument. Also trying to help me if there is other type of scissors I can use instead and been sent quicker if non on stock. Thank you for your wonderful service.
fast and efficient service. good quality instruments.
Fast delivery and good quality instruments.
I really love the quality of the products I buy from DMI - sometimes what I have ordered is available on back order, but they always let me know when to expect them and will provide me with an alternative product to tide me over if necessary.
Good quality instruments. They came individually, so it would have been nice to be able to purchase a smaller number than the ‘50’ which was the minimal number allowed.
I have been using DMS for 5 years now and feel confident on quality, customer service and value. Would recommend their products to other colleagues.
Great service, quick delivery! Exactly what I need to be able to work efficiently.
I buy single use podiatry packs. Good products at a great price. Staff are very friendly & always helpful. Fab company - that's why I continue to shop with them.
I love my packs from disposable medical instruments. The scissors are great quality and I have never had a blunt pair (unlike scissors from other companies). Even if my product is out of stock, they always come back in stock quickly and are delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
I am pleased with the service you offer and deliver, Strabismus scissors and gauzes packs, all ready and sterilised. Beattie is so helpful and understanding. Thank you.
Good quality instruments. Excellent delivery service.
Good price, fast delivery.
Excellent for clients especially in the home setting
Very quick turnaround and helpful staff.
Order arrived within days despite being out of stock at time of order. Previous contact with your office courteous and helpful - thank you
Have always used this company. Good quality instruments and very competitive price. Was told product was out of stock on back order but arrived the next day.
Very efficient ordering system and prompt delivery. Impressed.
Really quick delivery and good quality instruments
Disposable Medical Instruments Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 73 reviews