Disneystore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Disneystore

How would you rate Disneystore ?

Emma Nice-McNeil
"Great products fantastic costume service and great value"
Brigitte Klotzek-Obringer
"I was shopping for my daughter for Christmas. I ended up finding her the Belle dress that she wanted at a great discount. Although what I don't like is how their site is set up. It is hard to find what you are looking for and they never seem to have more than one or two sizes in stock with their clothing."
Emily Hale
"Great products fast delivery"
Alisha Osborne
"Easy use of website quick delivery. Great."
Julie Dudley
"fab product disney mermaid lunch box for half price"
"Super friendly, very polite and helpful."
Ashley
"Great service! I was travelling at the time and they provided me with everything I need to gift wrap at home so I could save space when packing!"
"Staff were outstanding and range and price of products was super"
Miss Nicole Henry
"The experience was good however the reason the score is a 4 rather than 5 is that the website for your mobile wasn't user friendly so I had to use the laptop instead"
"Quality! Everything lasts, batteries come as standard and my son is always happy. Pay the extra and you are getting a good product."
Laura
"Friendly staff and plenty of them. Very busy store but no queues at the til because of adequate staffing."
"Great quality product. Delivery as expected."
Sarah Carpenter
"The staff are always so lovely and helpful."
"I've already called Customer Service. It's being taken care of. Thanks for the response."
Disneystore is rated 4.46 based on 14 reviews