Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Professional recovery services"
Thank you for the review.
"Very informative and efficient service. Professional advice and quick to respond to emails and messages."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank your for your review, remember to back up your data regularly. Glad to assist you if you require further help with data recovery.
"Brilliant service, recovered all my data!"
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"Friendly service and fulfilled my expectations"
Thank you for the review.
"Wonderful service. Retrieved my lost data from a Mini SD card. Easily and with no fuss. Definitely recommend."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you for the review.
"Thank you for your help. All my data has been successfully recovered. Thanks again."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to hear that you have all your data back, remember to back up your data regularly.
Thanks for the review.
"Arranged for Data to be recovered and happy with the serviced received.. Thank- you !"
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"Very easy to get a hold of and arrange an appointment. Job was completed as quick as possible, Shakeel was very helpful."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review, pleased to know that you are happy with our service. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"Excellent service - my hard disc was destroyed and they gave lots of advice about how to avoid problems in the future. It's pricey though, but maybe that's just what it costs."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review, pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
your drive had read write head problem which is bit costly as compared to software issue. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review on our hard drive data recovery service.
"Friendly customer service, convenient location"
Thank you for the review.
"Shakeel was super helpful! Excellent service!"
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review on our hard drive recovery service.
"Quick to respond to emails and good customer service, felt like was dealing with a person not a call centre or a machine."
Thank you for the review.
"The service and communication was very good. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful. I'm really grateful."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to know that you find our data recovery service helpful.
"Shakeel was very efficient in recovering all of the data within a very short time. He had a quick turn around time in responding to my queries. Thank you Disk Doctors for your help."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Disk Doctor Labs- it was always prompt, efficient and professional. I went back to them a couple of times for additional help and they provided this willingly. I would recommend the company to friends"
Thank you for the review on our data recovery services.
"Been using their service in the last 7 years and always receive first class service with 100% recovery. Excellent"
Thank you for the review.
"I called Disk doctors up in a panic about losing years of data that was very important to me. Apple couldn't fix it and my case was difficult. They were honest, informative and patient, and I felt in safe hands that if anything could be done they would do it. They also opened late specially so I could bring my computer over after work. I am so happy to have my data back and will always always back up in the future! I absolutely recommend them."
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you for your review.
"Order No: 329520 A very Helpful and professional company. I would 100% recommend you use this service. Everyone is understanding and works fast to get you back up and running within 24 hours."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review on our data recovery service.
"The guy was great; quick and good price"
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 120 reviews