Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"got all my data from an old corrupted 500gb hard drive at a very reasonable price. Shoaib was very helpful and knowledgable. i was kept up to date about the progress all the way. a very professional and excellent service even though i was late on my payment. i highly recommend these guys with and im a very happy customer. i was even able to keep the corrupted hard drive as a reminder to myself to backup my data. thank you"
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to know that you are happy with our service, please remember to backup all your data regularly. Thank you for the review.
"Very good customer service, very fast and most importantly good communication with constant updates. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to deal with you.
"Great service - very fast and clear in terms of the process and costs."
Thank you for the review.
"My hard rive corrupted/broke suddenly at work. I work as a secondary school teacher and panicked at the thought of having to face up to the fact that hours/ years of work had disappeared. I contacted Disk Doctors and Shakeel was reassuring, honest , practical and efficient. I delivered my hard drive to him on the same day it broke and within less than a week all of the data had been recovered. He kept me updated as to the progress via email communication which was very reassuring. I cannot recommend this company highly enough- they provided a first class service efficiently. Thanks again."
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service for external hard drive. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"We had a very prompt and courteous service and they managed to retrieve all our data - in a much quicker time than originally quoted."
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"I'm a software developer, DiskDoctor recovered with success all my files including the source of my softwares, they spent exactly the time estimated and delivered the backup of my data in time. Prices are in the average of the other companies, so I really suggest you to use DiskDoctor for your faulty hard disk."
Thank you for the review, pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
"A am very pleased with Disk Doctor Labs because of their fast but efficient service and customer communication."
Thank you for the review.
"They saved my poor CF card which contains a lot of important photos! And also they are really patient and nice to customer, I got a USB from there for free to store my recovery photos and take back. Brilliant recovery"
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review, please remember to back up your data regularly.
"Super speedy delivery. They managed to recover all of my lost data in the quickest time- thanks so much!"
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our service.

Thank you.
"Yes. Very professional and efficient service"
Thank you for the review.
"Outstanding service! Shakeel didn't charge me for postal delivery of my portable drives. Very reasonable pricing and going the extra mile at all times! Love it. Highly recommend."
Thank you for the review.
"Disk Doctors carried out an excellent service and recovered the large amount of data I had on my failed 1TB USB effectively and efficiently. I was kept uptodate with the situation via email which was reassuring. The cost was in my view quite high but as this was the first time I had used such a service I had no idea what the going rate was. Would certainly reccomend them though."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased to know that you are satisfied with our data recovery service.
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
We are pleased to know that you happy with our data recovery service on your SSD drive, remember to back up your data regularly.
"After a computer breakdown we contacted Disk Doctor for retrieval of important files from the hard drive. This was done very quickly and efficiently. We would certainly recommend their services."
Thank you for the review.
"I give a 5* as I was very happy with the outcome. First they were about to retrieve all my data and with good Communication. I recommend disk doctor as they did a great job."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our hard drive data recovery service. Thank you for the review.
"Simple really, the turnaround time was amazing, all data was retrieved and I can't thank you guys enough!"
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review.
"Excellent service on a very tricky recovery. Speedy, efficient, friendly ... and most importantly, successful!"
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review, pleased to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"10 yrs of digital pictures have been recovered, which I thought were lost as I lost my external harddrive and I had deleted them from my 10 yr old laptop. Quick and reliable service, good communication."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review.
"The service was just perfect. I went to many places before and nobody could recover my data because my hard drive was really damaged. Then I found out about disk doctors and they found the solution very quickly. They gave me constant updates of the state of my hard drive recovery, and were very kind and gentle. I would definitely recommend it."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
I am delighted to know that you are pleased with our service, yes your drive needed advance data recovery. Please remember to backup your data on two different media. Thank you.
"They recovered all of my data successfully and quicker than expected!"
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews