Discounted Heating Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Discounted Heating

How would you rate Discounted Heating?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rachel Palmer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Discounted Heating in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rachel Palmer
"All the members of staff I have spoken to have been amazingly helpful and patient in pricing and cataloguing products which were not even on their website. They were able to provide a Mira shower kit in less than a week which other suppliers were quoting months of delay. The product arrived on the exact date I was told and the price was the best of all suppliers. Where an item had a long delivery forecast, I was offered several options to assist in finding a way forward and keep informed at every stage by several members of staff.Keep up the good work. Thank you all."
Discounted Heating is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews