Discount Cream Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Discount Cream
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Opted for Saturday delivery and didn’t get it to be told there was nobody working so it didn’t get sent out however issue was resolved very quickly"
Hello!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Discount Cream Team
"Well I got flagged for making a "late night order" and I got reimbursed, so I don't really know why"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with us. We always strive for every customer to have a pleasant experience with us, since you have not left us a 5* review a member of the team will be in touch to obtain further information on how we can further improve our service, if you wish to contact us please email us on help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream Team
"I've been buying cream chargers here for a while, but the last time I ordered (I think the delivery company had changed from dpd to ParcelForce), not only did I order before 5pm for next day delivery when I actually needed them, they arrived 4 days later after I'd repeatedly called ParcelForce to ask for their whereabouts. Have been quite put off ordering again, but this website has provided good service every other time I have ordered."

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues experienced with the courier from ordering with us, customer satisfaction is our number one priority so we love the opportunity to rectify this situation as best as we can for you. I have looked into this for you and can see from the tracking that we shipped the order on time on the 14th and it was shipped with parcelforce as DPD collect earlier in the day at 4.30pm, ParcelForce is used for the later cut off as they are our last courier collection of the day. I am contacting today to provide you information on why your order was delayed as with ParcelForce: the delay occurred due to an incident at the national sort centre, as your parcel along with many others could not be forwarded on the 15th to your local depot it was forwarded to your local depot over the weekend for delivery on the monday (18th). We will be appealing the cost of the delivery with the courier directly due to not fulfilling the delivery on time and we are more than happy to refund you the cost of delivery for the inconvenience caused.

I once again apologize for the delay with your order and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. As an additional gesture of goodwill, we would be more than happy to provide you free shipping on your next order, so please be sure to contact us beforehand. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this issue with the courier, it is very much appreciated. If there are any issues in future, please feel free to contact us directly for assistance.

Laura Slack
Customer Service Team Leader
"Good site."

Discount Cream Team
"Provides good product with stellar service at reasonable price"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a small independent company 5 feedback is very important to us. If you don’t think we have earned 5, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know what we could do better as customer satisfaction is our number one priority. As a company we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products.

Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

"Great! Quick delivery"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a company, we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products. Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream Team
"They arrived very late - so I missed my event"
Hello Abby,

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with us.

Upon looking into the order I can see that there was a delay with Parcelforce and I am extremely sorry about that. As soon as the delivery has left our warehouse, unfortunately, it is completely out of our control. We do aim to deliver all of our parcels on time to avoid issues like this, however, delays do happen. The delivery you originally paid has been refunded back into your account as this didn't arrive in time as we had hoped.

We hope you give us the opportunity to supply to you again and would like to offer you free delivery on your next order as well as a 10% discount on your next order as a further apology for this issue. Please contact help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream.
"Product was fine however I paid for next day delivery and it came after 2 days when I needed it on the next day."

"Fast delivery"

Discount Cream Team
"Prompt delivery and great service"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a small independent company 5* feedback is very important to us. If you don’t think we have earned 5, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know what we could do better as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

As a company we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products. Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream is rated 4.89 based on 1,017 reviews