Discount Cream Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Discount Cream
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good site."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with us. We always strive for every customer to have a pleasant experience with us, since you have not left us a 5* review a member of the team will be in touch to obtain further information on how we can further improve our service, if you wish to contact us please email us on help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

We hope to see you again soon!

Discount Cream Team
"Provides good product with stellar service at reasonable price"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a small independent company 5 feedback is very important to us. If you don’t think we have earned 5, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know what we could do better as customer satisfaction is our number one priority. As a company we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products.

Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

"Great! Quick delivery"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a company, we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products. Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream Team
"They arrived very late - so I missed my event"
Hello Abby,

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with us.

Upon looking into the order I can see that there was a delay with Parcelforce and I am extremely sorry about that. As soon as the delivery has left our warehouse, unfortunately, it is completely out of our control. We do aim to deliver all of our parcels on time to avoid issues like this, however, delays do happen. The delivery you originally paid has been refunded back into your account as this didn't arrive in time as we had hoped.

We hope you give us the opportunity to supply to you again and would like to offer you free delivery on your next order as well as a 10% discount on your next order as a further apology for this issue. Please contact help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream.
"Product was fine however I paid for next day delivery and it came after 2 days when I needed it on the next day."

"Fast delivery"

Discount Cream Team
"Prompt delivery and great service"

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

As a small independent company 5* feedback is very important to us. If you don’t think we have earned 5, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know what we could do better as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

As a company we will always try our best to rectify any situation you have encountered, whether it be with our couriers, customer service team or products. Please let me know by contacting help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.

Discount Cream is rated 4.89 based on 409 reviews