Discount Cream Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Discount Cream
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I should get a 10% discount o my cream chargers and also Mosa Charger Holder (Black) for free and nothing wasn't delivered."
Hello!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Discount Cream Team
"Cheap prices but I ordered Saturday and paid extra for it but they forgot to send it so it arrived Monday after I reminded them"

Kind Regards,

Discount Cream Team
"Sent wrong canisters and forgot whipper..."
Hello,

We are very sorry you do not believe you have received the best possible service with. We always strive for every customer to have a pleasant experience with us, since you have not left us a 5* review a member of the team will be in touch to obtain further information on how we can resolve the issues you have had. If you wish to contact us please email us on help@yorkshireproducts.co.uk.
We hope to see you again soon!
Kind Regards Discount Cream Team
"Good servuce at first but then useless when they have errors and poor custpner service. Also wuth payments they alwats say 90% of the time its ur bank. I rangmy bank 3 times on the day, going back and thorth. There was nothing wrong with my payment and the bank and these guys woudnt send out the product"
Hello!

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your experience with us.

Kind Regards