Discount Supplements Reviews

sales@discount supplements.co.uk

Unit 2 Anglia Way, Braintree United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Discount Supplements ?

"Good quality products reasonably priced."
"good fast service"
"I placed an order on 19 November. After I did not receive my order till 10 December, I contact them. However, they told me to contact directly DHL. After many emails back and forth with discount supplements and DHL, today is 30 December. I still do not have my order. They told me that they had to refund my order because they have new owners now and the previous owners got the money. However, no refund yet. It has been more than one month now. The sales from discount supplements don't do anything to keep me as a customer. I hope their manager reviews their emails and this review. I would get fired if I behaved like that n my company. As the situation is right now / discount supplements have my 190 euros and did not provide me with the products. That is a clear fraud."
"Great prices and promotions. Easy to navigate website with plenty of details about products. Fast dispatch of goods and very reasonable delivery charges."
"GOOD PRICE, GOOD PRODUCT, QUICK DELIVERY"
"Excellent products, very reasonable, good service and speedy delivery."
Discount Supplements is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!