Discount Football Kits Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Discount Football Kits
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Discount Football Kits?
Click Here

Tell us how Discount Football Kits made you happy

"Poor customer service. We wore newly purchased shirts three times and they’ve clicked. They’ve been printed with logo/badge, sponsor and kit number. This dos is £120 plus £60 for the shirts. When I’ve contacted customer services they told me to send photos as proof. I did this. Then I was asked to send the kits in. So what are we going to wear for our next game. Won’t give us a return or exchange without giving the items back for ‘investigation’. TS3 sports is where we’ll stick to now thank you very much."
Are you Discount Football Kits? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They have excellent flash promotions on quality items - prices you will not find anywhere else. Definitely worth checking out. Unfortunately delivery is expensive at a standard £10 rate, but because of the flash promotion, I found the items I purchased still worked out cheaper than if I had gone elsewhere."
Discount Football Kits is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews