Discount Fires Limited Reviews

7PM
7PM

enquiries@discountfires.com

Tell us how Discount Fires Limited made you happy

"Quick and efficient service. Ordered on Monday pm delivered Thursday am. the fire was as described and looks beautiful in situ. Thank you Discount Fires"
Are you Discount Fires Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordering was easy, delivery was quick. Gas-fire not yet installed, so cannot comment on that."
"The fire was exceptionally good value, and, although there was some delay in delivery, I received courteous and reassuring phoned updates. It was a pleasure doing business with Discount Fires - I can strongly recommend the firm."
"Fantastic fire and very fast delivery. Thankyou."
"We had a few hiccups along the way partly my fault, and shut down holidays. But all was resolved and thank you to Paul who was manning the office very efficient and helpful full praise to them and the fire is of excellent quality and the lady concerned is a very happy Lady."
"Ordered late on Thursday and delivered to Glasgow on Tuesday morning. Local stores quoted two weeks. Packing was safe and secure. I've Just had the fire fitted yesterday and I'm delighted with the quality. By far the cheapest price for the same goods at no compromise to service. When I phoned the store for some information I was immediately put at ease, had all my questions answered satisfactorily, and confidently proceeded with my on-line order. On Monday I was given a courtesy call to confirm delivery for Tuesday. I don't think you can get better than that. Highly recommended!"
"I was told the delivery of fire is maximum 14 days. Now ive been told it could be up to two months. They not offered a refund or any apologyand im still awaiting for a fire. Never again"
Hi Mr Patel,

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the delay in receiving your new fire. Unfortunately there has been a problem with the trims of the fire and the manufacturer has stated that there would be a 2 week dealy in thepprocessing of your order and called you directly to inform you of this delay. Initially we requested the manufacturer deliver the fire directly to you to reduce your waiting time, but have now processed a full refund.

Best Reagrds
"Ordered late Monday and delivered Wednesday morning. Excellent product and service. Also cheapest I found on the net. Recommended"
"Brilliant place to buy a fire, lots of choice, excellent value and awesomely quick delivery. Very pleased with both product and service. Thank you."
"Love it we'll worth the money and will recommend you to family and friends"
"Fantastic service, thank you so much, goods arrived in 24 hours, no damage to parcel or fire. ."
"Fantastic service, ordered fire Monday afternoon delivered Wed 10.30 am. WOW that's what I call service. Fire delivered in excellent condition and pleased with my purchase thank You."
"Great service, competitive prices and fast delivery."
"This Fire Came in Immaculate condition the delivery was very fast and I have to highly recommend Discount Fires on the Quality of Service and Value I will be recommending Discount Fires to friends and family a Five Star Company....."
"delivered very quickly and haf quiries sent e mail and quick reply. very good."
"Item was delivered very quickly and quality was better than expected. Anuty of 92 was very pleased."
"Excellent service easy to order and prompt delivery"
"Very good service, the fire arrived on the day requested. There were no fitting instructions included with it but this was quickly sorted with one phone call and an e-mail was sent with the fitting instructions attached. Many thanks"
"Having previously bought the 'log effect' version of the same fire, I was more than pleased with this one. Although only a 2.5KW heat output, it very adequately heats my sitting room, which is not small. The fire was well packaged, arrived in good time and was easy (for the installer) to connect and commission. I can readily recommend this product and its suppler."
"Order quickly acknowledged and processed. Delivery very speedy - order arrived before the email telling me it was on its way! Goods in excellent condition."
Discount Fires Limited is rated 4.87 based on 71 reviews