dirtydeedsdetailing-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend dirtydeedsdetailing-co-uk
9PM
9PM

How would you rate dirtydeedsdetailing-co-uk ?

"Outstanding work and great attention to detail!"
"Great customer service! And never seen my car so clean! Looked brand new"
"Awesome job cleaning the interior and detailing the outside of my car when I was short on time to do it myself, wouldn’t usually trust anyone cleaning my car but me but I can definitely instile my faith in Liam to get the job done to an A1 standard!"
"I visited Dirty deeds detailing as my Audi a6 estate was filthy and it was beginning to upset me. So I delivered my car to the dirty deeds unit in Bangor city as I had seen his service advertised on Facebook. Within a few hours it was ready for collection , I was worried they hadn't done a thorough clean in the short time if was with them. But to my surprise the car was pristine!!! The leather seats had been conditioned and all the dust from the interior was gone. It even smelt like a new car. Excellent job and currently go back one a month for a top up. 😊😊"
"Want your car looking brand spanking new!! Liam is the guy to go to for a spotless finish. Attention to detail is his specialty, and with the products he uses, your car will look like it’s just rolled out the factory!! Highly recommend using Dirty Deeds Detailing! His customer service is also the cherry on the icing when cleaning your pride and joy."
"Deffinatelly reccomend this guy! Liam is brilliant! So hard working and the results are amazing! Goes out of his way to make his customers happy and leaves the car looking brand new!"
"Fantastic job. My car looks brand new. Such professionalism from Liam. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!"
"I’ve had my car cleaned by Liam a few times now and have been left impressed every single time. He does an amazing job both on the interior and the exterior of the vehicle. Honestly would not go to anyone else to get my car cleaned properly now and would highly recommend him to everyone."
"Liam did an excellent job in cleaning the inside and outside of my car, great attention to detail. He was very flexible in organising a day and time that worked around me. Thanks very much Liam."
"An amazing service from Liam! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else now. He always goes above and beyond, great value for money and my car is spotless."
"Dirtydeeds have been cleaning all my family’s cars for the past few months,wouldn’t go anywhere else! Excellent work at very good prices and always very helpful! Would recommend dirtydeeds to anyone! Feels like a new car every time it’s hard treatment done by Liam at dirtydeeds!! 10/10"
"Liam is the go to guy for car cleaning. His work is always flawless and to a high standard. His prices are reasonable for the quality of service you receive. Would highly recommend. Thanks Liam!"
"Dirty deeds detailing made me happy and use them all the time purely because he takes 100% care and pride in cleaning my car and every other car he has cleaned from people i have suggested to him. His work is amazing and at a reasonable price. You want a quick job go through a car wash if you want a perfect job get dirty deeds to do it for you."
"Liam has cleaned quiet a few cars for me now and each time they have been spotless, his attention to detail is second to none and I would highly recommend his services."
"I work more or less all the time and I had a car show coming up on a Sunday and had no time to clean my car, I messaged liam at dirty deeds detailing and he offered to collect my car from my workshop and give it a full detailed clean ready for the show on the Sunday. I was very happy with the work done and the service. I will definitely be using liam again."
"Makes the car look amazing like it’s new out the shop Had a inside and out job done by him couldent believe how clean and great my car looked no job to hard for him and great price for the work he does Works around you very flexible and very happy and cheerful person would highly recommend anyone going to dirty deeds detailing all day everyday !"
"I didn’t have enough time for a full clean in and out. So Liam suggested to just do outside on one day and organise another time for the inside. He was very flexible with my time and was willing to work around me. Both services I received was incredible and I would definitely recommend his services. I’m always greeted by a happy face and always drive away fully impressed. Cannot fault his services. Thanks Liam!"
dirtydeedsdetailing-co-uk is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews