directunlocks.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend directunlocks.co.uk

Tell us how directunlocks.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
WARNING!! SCAM!! overall paid them £55 to unlock my phone and it said it would take 48hours yet it has been in overdue for weeks!! I've emailed and heard nothing back!! Someone stole my bank details and tried taking over £60 from my account and I believe it to have something to do with this company! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!! IM NOW WITHOUT A PHONE AND ALMOST £100 OUT OF POCKET!! IMEI: 359145076675909
Scam merchants. I paid £23.99 for a network sim unlock code for my phone. They contacted me to ask for an additional £19.99 to release the code. They pull this trick with all their customers. Not to be trusted. They state that your original payment is only a pre-order payment. this is contrary to UK regulations and distance selling rules.. I will fight until I get a full refund from these crooks.
Hi, Used directunlocks for an iphone 8 unlock several weeks ago, firstly paid 20euro and then they asked for 35euro more, it came back that it couldn't be unlocked after paying, and they said they would give me a £37.99 credit, so on monday 24th feb, i went to unlock an iphone 5c, went through the credit card process as they said the credit would be applied using my email address as verification, but they took €18.99 from my credit card, and then i got an email asking for another €35 euro, have sent lots of emails asking about the credit and no replies, there's no phone number to call. Have now reported to CC company for charge back. Based on my experience i can only assume these are scammers
I've just bought a Samsung S10+ and looking to unlock it. The Direct Unlocks website looks great and seems really straightforward... in fact they promote the fact that they have over 2500 positive reviews (must ignore the bad ones). So you go ahead and enter all the info, pay your £17.99 and expect to receive the unlock code... BUT NO... instead you get an email saying "track your progress" where you get told there's a 2nd charge... a "final payment" required... At no point in the whole process are you told there are two separate payments required. Also at no point are you told the total cost. I've went back and looked at all the screens leading up to payment... Nothing... Unless it's in teeny tiny writing somewhere. I'll be requesting a refund. UPDATE: It is in teeny tiny wee writing... Underneath the £17.99 charge (in very small and very light grey colouring) is the text "Please note there will be a payment of £19.4 on completion of the unlock." I'm very angry at myself... should've known it was too easy. So Direct Unlocks i'll be going to the ASA, Trading Standards and various other forums to tell people not to use you. Seems very devious to not post the correct total price. I'll also be seeing if my credit card company can cancel payment to you.
Avoid like the plague!!! Promised to unlock my iPhone for £19.99....was hit a day later for £59.99...have just received an email saying my phone cannot be unlocked and need to upgrade again to Premium Service (haven't even looked at what that's going to cost!). They keep referring to T&Cs and are trying to withhold my refund. Surely if they promise to do something and cannot deliver a refund is entirely reasonable. AVOID!!! YOU WILL BE LEFT DISAPPOINTED & OUT OF POCKET.
This company is a SCAMMER! First I tried unlocking an iPhone 6S+ given to my daughter by my cousin, this phone being out of contract already and fully paid. Lo and behold, after paying $29 for unlock I was asked for another $40 to expedite the unlock. Now after pating the said amount they said that my iPhone is either lost/stolen - STUPID JERKS!!! Since I was given a coupon for another unlock I tried unlocking my sister's iPhone 7 (verified thru clencheck.me as clean) and which I totally know is without contract already. Surprise, surprise - I received the generic response that this iPhone is also either lost/stolen!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! They are just SCAMMERS!!!
directunlocks.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews