Direct Sports Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Direct Sports
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Direct Sports?

Tell us how Direct Sports made you happy

"Not happy, would appear along with a lot of other customers. Where's my order. SD40000053112350. .sent a number of emails , and get no reply s. , tried phoning but that goes blank where's your customer service"
Are you Direct Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased two fairly expensive badminton rackets from the site with the trust they would be delivered next day as promised on their web site. 5 days later - with no rackets and having contacted Direct Sports all I have is a curt email from their customer service taking no responsibility for the delay or giving any sense of empathy - apparently its DPD's . Ultimately I'd like to do business with a company that takes the service of its customers seriously rather than pushing them off to chase some third party delivery. - Extremely poor level of customer service. - No accountability for ensuring items are delivered as promised. I regularly purchase items on line - in this day and age its unfortunate to come across a company that trades online but is unwilling to take responsibility / have any level of empathy toward customer issues. I would not recommend or purchase from this company again."
"They send me wrong size in purpose to push sizes they have in stock. Now i have to spent money for return postage. I have pay for nothing all these postage charges plus i havent received what i want, plus I have been upset me and my family, plus I will not trust ever again any ecommerce transaction, plus I received irony behaviour from them. As I read other reviews...they do that all the time. I checked the reviews and i realized sending wrong items is something regularly happen, obviously as a strategy pushing stock sizes..."
Direct Sports is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews