Direct Sports Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Direct Sports
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Direct Sports made you happy

"Purchased two fairly expensive badminton rackets from the site with the trust they would be delivered next day as promised on their web site. 5 days later - with no rackets and having contacted Direct Sports all I have is a curt email from their customer service taking no responsibility for the delay or giving any sense of empathy - apparently its DPD's . Ultimately I'd like to do business with a company that takes the service of its customers seriously rather than pushing them off to chase some third party delivery. - Extremely poor level of customer service. - No accountability for ensuring items are delivered as promised. I regularly purchase items on line - in this day and age its unfortunate to come across a company that trades online but is unwilling to take responsibility / have any level of empathy toward customer issues. I would not recommend or purchase from this company again."
Are you Direct Sports? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Direct Sports receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They send me wrong size in purpose to push sizes they have in stock. Now i have to spent money for return postage. I have pay for nothing all these postage charges plus i havent received what i want, plus I have been upset me and my family, plus I will not trust ever again any ecommerce transaction, plus I received irony behaviour from them. As I read other reviews...they do that all the time. I checked the reviews and i realized sending wrong items is something regularly happen, obviously as a strategy pushing stock sizes..."
Direct Sports is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews