Direct Sports Reviews

6PM
6PM
Click Here

Tell us how Direct Sports made you happy

"Odered Shuttles + small item for international delivery. Arrived with bag shoved through my letter box. Sent pictures to Direct Sports of the state of pakaging I received and requesting replacement shuttles. Answer from Direct Sports was "Unfortunately as your parcel was not signed for as damaged we are not able to send the shuttles to you." So it's my fault for the DPD service used by Direct Sports, that the shuttles were lost and never delivered to me...very bad customer service after having spent £321 with them...of which £64 worth of shuttles have been lost!"
Are you Direct Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I returned a pair of shoes for an exchange. They requested payment of another £3 before they will despatch them. The enquiry number gives an automated message that they are busy and to leave a message for them to call you back but they are not responding to my messages and emails are bouncing back as undeliverable. Wish I had seen the reviews below before ordering."
"I ordered a pair of tennis shoes with Next Day Delivery, however they did not come the next day! Ordered on a mobile phone where it is entirely unclear and misleading that choosing next day delivery means a later delivery date. Customer service was entirely unapologetic and unwilling to accept poor website design meaning future customers could also be mislead. Will not order from DirectSports again and would avoid."
"Not happy, would appear along with a lot of other customers. Where's my order. SD40000053112350. .sent a number of emails , and get no reply s. , tried phoning but that goes blank where's your customer service"
"Purchased two fairly expensive badminton rackets from the site with the trust they would be delivered next day as promised on their web site. 5 days later - with no rackets and having contacted Direct Sports all I have is a curt email from their customer service taking no responsibility for the delay or giving any sense of empathy - apparently its DPD's . Ultimately I'd like to do business with a company that takes the service of its customers seriously rather than pushing them off to chase some third party delivery. - Extremely poor level of customer service. - No accountability for ensuring items are delivered as promised. I regularly purchase items on line - in this day and age its unfortunate to come across a company that trades online but is unwilling to take responsibility / have any level of empathy toward customer issues. I would not recommend or purchase from this company again."
"They send me wrong size in purpose to push sizes they have in stock. Now i have to spent money for return postage. I have pay for nothing all these postage charges plus i havent received what i want, plus I have been upset me and my family, plus I will not trust ever again any ecommerce transaction, plus I received irony behaviour from them. As I read other reviews...they do that all the time. I checked the reviews and i realized sending wrong items is something regularly happen, obviously as a strategy pushing stock sizes..."
Direct Sports is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews