Direct Sports Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Direct Sports

How would you rate Direct Sports ?

"Purchased two fairly expensive badminton rackets from the site with the trust they would be delivered next day as promised on their web site. 5 days later - with no rackets and having contacted Direct Sports all I have is a curt email from their customer service taking no responsibility for the delay or giving any sense of empathy - apparently its DPD's . Ultimately I'd like to do business with a company that takes the service of its customers seriously rather than pushing them off to chase some third party delivery. - Extremely poor level of customer service. - No accountability for ensuring items are delivered as promised. I regularly purchase items on line - in this day and age its unfortunate to come across a company that trades online but is unwilling to take responsibility / have any level of empathy toward customer issues. I would not recommend or purchase from this company again."
Grigorios Grigoriadis
Unverified Reviewer
"They send me wrong size in purpose to push sizes they have in stock. Now i have to spent money for return postage. I have pay for nothing all these postage charges plus i havent received what i want, plus I have been upset me and my family, plus I will not trust ever again any ecommerce transaction, plus I received irony behaviour from them. As I read other reviews...they do that all the time. I checked the reviews and i realized sending wrong items is something regularly happen, obviously as a strategy pushing stock sizes..."
Direct Sports is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews