Direct Rebates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Rebates

About Direct Rebates: Direct Rebates makes it quick and easy to submit your Tax Return online.

info@directrebates.co.uk

Tell us how Direct Rebates made you happy

"Quick and reliable service, helpful and well informed from start to finish. Thank you"
"Excellent service very professional and lowest price i could find. Highly recommend"
"Fab quick service, easy to use highly recommended."
"From initial contact to completion service faultless. Very professional will use again."
"Can not fault the service I received, Very pleased."
"Nathan was very helpful with my accounts. Got everything sorted in a timely manner. Thanks very much."
"Thanks for all your help with my Tax Return. Will recommend."
"Thank you Julie for sorting my rebate out. Was able to enjoy a nice holiday. See you next year!"
"Great service! I would definitely recommend this company, quick process and great customer care! Brilliant!"
"Fantastic, quick and easy!"
"I would highly recommend direct rebates to absolutely everyone, brilliant customer service a fantastic and professional service I received my rebate totally hassle free and good time, I’ve had no faults, I couldn’t recommend highly enough"
"I am extremely happy with the service I have received from Direct Rebates. The level of professionalism I have received is outstanding and I have had no issues at all unlike other Rebate companies I have used. I highly recommend Direct Rebates to anyone and everyone"
"Quick and easy. No complaints. 5 Stars"
"Got myself a nice little rebate thanks to Julie and the guys at direct rebates"
"Great company to work with acted quick would"
"Got a great rebate, fast and efficient service. I will definitely be back next year."
"Well what can I say, a fantastic and professional service. The team at direct rebates were fast and efficient organising my tax return. I received the funds quicker than I expected. I highly reccomend direct rebates and will be telling my friends and family about the services they offer."
"Friendly staff and only £99 thumbs up"
"Brilliant customer service and a speedy rebate. Very happy!"
Direct Rebates is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews