DirectBedroom.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend DirectBedroom.co.uk
2PM
2PM

customerservcies@directbedroom.co.uk

Tell us how DirectBedroom.co.uk made you happy

"Very quick and free delivery a very sturdy and beautiful looking bed, my Daughter was more than pleased."
Are you DirectBedroom.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent value for money and fast delivery. Over all very satisfied. I would use this company again. :)"
"Absolutely brilliant bed! Easy to put together with really good instructions and very sturdy. It took about 4.5 hrs to put together but I did this by myself rather than the 3 hrs recommended for two people putting it together."
"Quick easy to use ordering system on the website. A good quality product then arrived quickly in a stress free fashion. Perfect shopping experience"
"Excellent service, good product and easily put together. Delivered quicker than expected too. 5 stars from me."
"Harmony Florence Antique Brass bedframe. The bed is absolutely stunning. Well made, sound and easy to put up. It arrived promptly and well packaged by next day delivery. Direct Bedrooms was easy to deal with, staff were polite, helpful and friendly. I would definitely use this company again. Very pleased."
"Web site great, service fantastic bed was delivered in two days and bed looks great."
"excellent service..Very quick delivery....still need to build"
"Arrived on time. Well packed. No bits missing. Exactly what I wanted. Would use this company again."
"Good price, simple to order, useful bed with storage"
"all was good.quality as described and good.delivery as asked for."
"fantastic service cannot recommend more. I chose this bed and went with the company that offered it cheapest, they also threw in next day free delivery, I thought too good to be true but the bed arrived, bang on time, earlier than expected through XPD couriers (again excellent service). The bed itself is great quality, comfy as a cloud, attractive and all above, sturdy and reliable.( we made a secret compartment/charging station by omitting one small back panel, which my son loves to hide in!) It says two person assembly but I am 5ft female (although intermediate at flat pack) and I managed it, most effortlessly, a bit challenging at the end but I did it). My 9 year old and I are most happy and I can seethis bed seeing him through his teen years as it has that great day bed look :) 5 Gold stars!!"
"Highly recommended, reliable partner, and great product."
"Two single bedheads delivered. Good service and goods were of a superior standard."
"Great bunk beds we were really pleased and they actually had them in stock ready to send unlike some other company's. They were very friendly and helpful on the phone and the beds really did turned up the next day! Would not hesitate in suggest to buy through them."
"1st class. Goods delivered in less than 23 hours"
"Very efficient service bed and mattress arrived separately the only concern was the wooden bed frame was not well packaged with the legs not protected so arrived slightly marked other than that very pleased"
"Gorgeous bed and very easy to assemble. Delivery on time. Very happy with my purchase!"
"The mattress matched the online description perfectly. Mattress was delivered next day for free. Result, one very happy customer. Will definitely use again."
"Quick delivery and excellent price."
DirectBedroom.co.uk is rated 4.07 based on 59 reviews