DirectBedroom.co.uk Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

DirectBedroom.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
This was the best price for the bed I wanted, and no extra charge for delivering to Aberdeen, which is common now. Delivery was quick, however it didn't arrive on the date I'd specified and there was no notification that this would be the case - meaning I sat in all day waiting for a delivery which never came. Disappointing not to be informed. However, overall, very positive.
- LizMcPherson
Good price, simple to order, useful bed with storage
- SarahSlator
Received the item but not put together yet due to having the decorators in but upon checking the bed, it looks like a good quality product at a competitive price.
- JohnRodgers
B-

Delivery - Average

65.00%
Industry Average
Very quick and free delivery a very sturdy and beautiful looking bed, my Daughter was more than pleased.
- Jackie Richards
Excellent value for money and fast delivery. Over all very satisfied. I would use this company again. :)
- Eliz Polar
The delivery company were not good.
- Patricia Dudley
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Decided to return the damaged bed and get a refund.
- Eon Massie
The price of the bed reduced while I was waiting and I don't think requesting a refund for the difference was unreasonable - this was refused.
- Johanne Wozencroft
they said they would refund this.
- Kerry Fallon
92.31%
Industry Average
Bed arrived on time and was in good condition and easy to erect. Unfortunately one of the wooden slats was missing. I've contacted them twice now by email and as yet I am still awaiting a replay to my emails. Unfortunately this customer service has badly let them down.
- victoria kelly
Excellent service, good product and easily put together. Delivered quicker than expected too. 5 stars from me.
- Chris Briggs
Very quick and efficient service bed quality excellent. Driver not friendly or helpful! Sadly
- JillianWarwick