ASDA Customer Service Reviews

ASDA have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

83.33%
Industry Average
" Bought some lovely grey curtains at a very reasonable price, very pleased with them look much more expensive than actual price, great service and quick delivery. "
posted 10 months ago - Marion Payne
" I was slightly nervous about their click and collect service but everything went smoothly "
posted 11 months ago - Desmond Dowling
" Brilliant customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Great prices and excellent service for online shopping. Usually arrives on schedule, and they send a text message if running late or arriving early. Great product selection by pickers also. Shopping always arrives in tip top condition! "
posted 1 year ago -
" Good price ,excellent customer service , will be buying from ASDA again thankyou "
posted 1 year ago - Yvonne Barton
" good staff and good service "
posted 1 year ago - Mr Michael Broadfield
" Great service "
posted 1 year ago - Sadakat Khan
" Easy to use website. Constantly updated on delivery of items. Service was excellent and efficient. "
posted 1 year ago - dixie_uk@hotmail.com
" When I was ill I decided to use the home shopping service to order my groceries and other needs for the house. I ordered the things with no problems on their site, and it came to my house in the delivery slot I chose with no problems. Nothing was damaged and even the substitutions they chose for me were better than I expected. It's a nice thing to have around when you are busy or can't do the weekly shop as planned. "
posted 1 year ago - Adrian Polo
" Fast and professional service. Order came complete and had no hassle. "
posted 1 year ago - Stephen Reynolds