Direct Sight Reviews

Direct Sight have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

13% of reviewers recommend Direct Sight

help@directsight.co.uk

5 7 Baring RoadBeaconsfield

Categories:
Glasses & Contacts
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Direct Sight ?

"I dont usually leave reviews but felt I must. What an exceptional service! I ordered my glasses one week ago and they turned up today. They fit perfectly, the quality is very good and with the correct prescription - all this for £24.95. I have previously paid Specsavers £280+ for one pair of glasses which I was never happy with - wont be purchasing from Specsavers or any high street retailers again and will be recommending Direct Sight to all of my friends."
"Glasses very poor quality & fitting. Told to send back. They now say they haven't received them but thay never said to get proof of postage in their email to me. now over £30 lost.Only a bargain if you want poor quality glasses"
"Had a problem with prescription so emailed them no response and still waiting on glasses"
"ordered a pair of varifocal glasses, paid extra to have them fast tracked, instead of 5-7 days they turned up after 18 days in a flinsy box and glasses in a pouch. I couldnt see at all through lenses so sent them recorded next day delivery asking for a refund. I then got the start of the emails saying the prescription i emailed was not the same as the one they asked for with the return , which was rubbish as i had photographed it, they wanted to give me another pair which i declined, ive had 5 emails today and i keep asking for a refund, obviously they dont want to give refund as they keep asking if i want another pair, going round in circles so i have started a dispute to get my £202 back. I didnt read reveiws which i regret as i would never have placed order. This must be worst company to deal with, no telephone number either , Avoid avoid avoid."
"DREADFUL EXPERIENCE CHARGED £15.00 FOR FAST TRACK THAT NEVER HAPPENED £5.00 DELIVERY IN A SCRAPPY BOX £35.00 FOR GLASSES I COULDN'T SEE OUT OF DIDN'T EVEN USE THE PRESCRIPTION I SUPPLIED AND HAD TO PAY £2.90 TO SEND THEM BACK WHAT A WASTE OF £50.00. OFF TO GLASSES DIRECT NOW AS RECOMMENDED BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. DIRECT SIGHT WORST EVER - AVOID!"
"Firstly, I mistook them for glasses direct, who I've been with before, who gave me great service and a fantastic pair of glasses and sunglasses. With sight direct, after a couple of weeks receiving them in a small box NO PROTECTION, one of the nose pads fell off. This was the first time I have had this type of problem with any of my glasses from elsewhere. I wanted a refund for the frame, respecting I couldn't ask for the lenses... Nope. So then I asked for nose pads, got them, couldn't fit them in. Asked to send them back for repair but the company wouldn't provide p&p. WASTE OF MONEY"
"I send my new Armani glass frame to be reglazed. Right after I send it I started to read the review and I got completely terrified. A lot of bad review. I kept telling myself that only people that had a bad experience write a review. I received my glasses after 15 days in great shape and perfectly reglazed for great price, very happy with them. The only complain at that time was that, they send them in a paper box and not in the case I used to sent them to direct sight. I contacted the customer service to make them aware of the situation. They asked me for a picture of the case and guess what? 15 days later the case was shipped to me. I am really pleased with the service and will use it again in the future."
"From ordering to delivery took 6 days. Outstanding service. Very pleased. No more specsavers for me! THankyoua"
"glasses arrived missing a nose pad and with one lens not fitting in the frame properly sent them back.then waited nearly 5 weeks getting the prolem sorted.emails get aswered by a robot!!!! with stock answers that mean nothing. in the mean time went to asda got a perfect pair off them within 2 days same prescription same extras and cheaper!!!!! DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY GO ELSEWHERE.mr"
"To be fair, i did have 2 pair of glasses from them, which were fine. The problem came when i tried to get 2 more pair reglazed... firstly, they lost 1 pair and secondly, their customer care should be 'customer dont care'..shockingly bad..never again!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SERVICE IS RUBBISH!!! Ordered prescription sunglasses on 24th April 2018 and paid extra £15.00 for so called 'fast track' service, guaranteed delivery within 7 days. After numerous emails chasing order, finally arrived (after stating that I would visit offices to search for order myself) nearly three weeks from order date. Have since been trying to get refund for 'fast track service'. No response whatsoever. WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE AGAIN, DEFINETLY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE."
"I sent 2 pairs of glasses in to be glazed 3 months later nothing... no glasses returned, no replies to my emails yet I sent the glasses needing a signature so I know they got there. Clearly conmen!, Do Not Use This Company. I hope they go bankrupt soon as that's what they deserve!"
"The worst online retailer I have ever dealt with. They ignore emails, they have to reminded to compensate financially for their own mistakes, and they don't always add the items you paid for - so if you don't notice a coating, you will lose out. My only mistake was not checking these reviews out before ordering, every single one is bad. The worst company ever in the history of business."
"I placed an order with direct sight and after 4 weeks still haven’t received my order!!! I have contacted direct sight via email numerous times but they either don’t reply or don’t answer my questions and are very rude. I have asked them to cancel my order now and issue a refund but they will not reply! I’m now having to try and get my money back via PayPal!"
"What a bunch of lies. I've used these guys for 6 sets of reglazing, and ordered a pair from them, in the past year, for myself, my father and mother, and for a friend. They can take a while when busy but top notch service, prescription came out exactly as I ordered it, and it costs next to nothing compared to the high street retailer! I have never recommended a website more in regards to glasses Completely unfair reviews left by others, the sort of customers you wouldnt want to deal with as an independant retailer"
"This Company is no more than an Internet scam. Will take your money then send a cheap set of glasses not to your prescription then you have to pay to send them back and that's the last you will hear from them.No telephone number and no conception of basic English. Avoid !! Avoid !! Avoid !! 1 star rating is too much.This company will be closed down soon when trading standards get hold of them."
"What a useless lot , totally disappointed with the service don’t enter into a order situation with this lot!!!"
"Ordered glasses sent prescription twice and received delivery 2 weeks later with the wrong lenses. Had an email Saying for me to return at my expense with a copy of the prescription and they will change the lenses. No phone number to sort anything out wont be ordering from them again."
"Sent two pairs of glasses for reglazing. Both frames broken. Same email from someone called Francesca saying we’ll refund you... no refund. No response to emails. No phone number. Avoid. Annoyingly seeing others have had similar experiences"
"I’ve yet to purchase glasses from Directsight and I won’t be doing so. Filled out all the stuff on line, pop up box appeared telling me if I gave them my email address I would enjoy a 10% discount off my order and was sent a code. Filled in the rest of the required info, got to the end, put in my discount code and............nothing happens, it just defaults to the full amount. I emailed the help desk on Sunday expecting a response on Monday, nothing. Emailed them twice since then, nothing. If this is their customer service I can see why they get such poor reviews. There is no phone number to talk to anyone (I’ve tried googling it). If anyone has any recommendations for a good, well priced on-line service I’d love to know."
Direct Sight is rated 1.54 based on 120 reviews