Direct Sight Reviews

5 7 Baring RoadBeaconsfield

Categories:
Glasses & Contacts
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Direct Sight ?

"DREADFUL EXPERIENCE CHARGED £15.00 FOR FAST TRACK THAT NEVER HAPPENED £5.00 DELIVERY IN A SCRAPPY BOX £35.00 FOR GLASSES I COULDN'T SEE OUT OF DIDN'T EVEN USE THE PRESCRIPTION I SUPPLIED AND HAD TO PAY £2.90 TO SEND THEM BACK WHAT A WASTE OF £50.00. OFF TO GLASSES DIRECT NOW AS RECOMMENDED BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. DIRECT SIGHT WORST EVER - AVOID!"
"Firstly, I mistook them for glasses direct, who I've been with before, who gave me great service and a fantastic pair of glasses and sunglasses. With sight direct, after a couple of weeks receiving them in a small box NO PROTECTION, one of the nose pads fell off. This was the first time I have had this type of problem with any of my glasses from elsewhere. I wanted a refund for the frame, respecting I couldn't ask for the lenses... Nope. So then I asked for nose pads, got them, couldn't fit them in. Asked to send them back for repair but the company wouldn't provide p&p. WASTE OF MONEY"
"I send my new Armani glass frame to be reglazed. Right after I send it I started to read the review and I got completely terrified. A lot of bad review. I kept telling myself that only people that had a bad experience write a review. I received my glasses after 15 days in great shape and perfectly reglazed for great price, very happy with them. The only complain at that time was that, they send them in a paper box and not in the case I used to sent them to direct sight. I contacted the customer service to make them aware of the situation. They asked me for a picture of the case and guess what? 15 days later the case was shipped to me. I am really pleased with the service and will use it again in the future."
"From ordering to delivery took 6 days. Outstanding service. Very pleased. No more specsavers for me! THankyoua"
"glasses arrived missing a nose pad and with one lens not fitting in the frame properly sent them back.then waited nearly 5 weeks getting the prolem sorted.emails get aswered by a robot!!!! with stock answers that mean nothing. in the mean time went to asda got a perfect pair off them within 2 days same prescription same extras and cheaper!!!!! DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY GO ELSEWHERE.mr"
"To be fair, i did have 2 pair of glasses from them, which were fine. The problem came when i tried to get 2 more pair reglazed... firstly, they lost 1 pair and secondly, their customer care should be 'customer dont care'..shockingly bad..never again!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SERVICE IS RUBBISH!!! Ordered prescription sunglasses on 24th April 2018 and paid extra £15.00 for so called 'fast track' service, guaranteed delivery within 7 days. After numerous emails chasing order, finally arrived (after stating that I would visit offices to search for order myself) nearly three weeks from order date. Have since been trying to get refund for 'fast track service'. No response whatsoever. WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE AGAIN, DEFINETLY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE."
Jane M Riley
Verified Reviewer
"I sent 2 pairs of glasses in to be glazed 3 months later nothing... no glasses returned, no replies to my emails yet I sent the glasses needing a signature so I know they got there. Clearly conmen!, Do Not Use This Company. I hope they go bankrupt soon as that's what they deserve!"
"The worst online retailer I have ever dealt with. They ignore emails, they have to reminded to compensate financially for their own mistakes, and they don't always add the items you paid for - so if you don't notice a coating, you will lose out. My only mistake was not checking these reviews out before ordering, every single one is bad. The worst company ever in the history of business."
"I placed an order with direct sight and after 4 weeks still haven’t received my order!!! I have contacted direct sight via email numerous times but they either don’t reply or don’t answer my questions and are very rude. I have asked them to cancel my order now and issue a refund but they will not reply! I’m now having to try and get my money back via PayPal!"
"What a bunch of lies. I've used these guys for 6 sets of reglazing, and ordered a pair from them, in the past year, for myself, my father and mother, and for a friend. They can take a while when busy but top notch service, prescription came out exactly as I ordered it, and it costs next to nothing compared to the high street retailer! I have never recommended a website more in regards to glasses Completely unfair reviews left by others, the sort of customers you wouldnt want to deal with as an independant retailer"
Another Cheated Consumer
Verified Reviewer
"This Company is no more than an Internet scam. Will take your money then send a cheap set of glasses not to your prescription then you have to pay to send them back and that's the last you will hear from them.No telephone number and no conception of basic English. Avoid !! Avoid !! Avoid !! 1 star rating is too much.This company will be closed down soon when trading standards get hold of them."
"What a useless lot , totally disappointed with the service don’t enter into a order situation with this lot!!!"
Mark Anderson
Unverified Reviewer
"I’ve yet to purchase glasses from Directsight and I won’t be doing so. Filled out all the stuff on line, pop up box appeared telling me if I gave them my email address I would enjoy a 10% discount off my order and was sent a code. Filled in the rest of the required info, got to the end, put in my discount code and............nothing happens, it just defaults to the full amount. I emailed the help desk on Sunday expecting a response on Monday, nothing. Emailed them twice since then, nothing. If this is their customer service I can see why they get such poor reviews. There is no phone number to talk to anyone (I’ve tried googling it). If anyone has any recommendations for a good, well priced on-line service I’d love to know."
"I’ve returned the same pair of glasses five times and each time they return them straight back the same day without rectify them I even requested a different pair as the form allows and they still returned the exact same pair. There is no customer service you can’t call them only email and most of the time they ignore emails or reply with short messages avoiding the questions. Absolutely rubbish."
"This used to be an excellent company with great service. I had problems before but they were handled by a person who followed up any queries and offered promises they could fulfil; namely to deal with the complaint quickly and with care. Now we have an automated service providing stock replies to queries and complaints that clearly have not been read or understood. It's no exaggeration to claim that I have spent more than £1000 in the last 3 years with this company but after my recent experience - never again. The ratings on this site don't lie and it's a shame how low customer service now ranks in this business' priorities. Dreadful!"
"Returned a pair of glasses because they'd either been damaged in the post (they're despatched in a flimsy box without a glasses case) or they were faulty to start with (gap in the hinge that attaches the arm to the frame). They promised to refund the cost of my return (they didn't) and sent the original glasses back, this time covered in dirty fingerprints on the lenses. Shockingly hopeless!"
"I sent my frames to be re-glazed with a new prescription. While the service was fast, I received back my glasses with a broken arm and so bent out of shape they no longer fit on my face, the arms just flail out the side away from my ears. I tried emailing their customer service and got what can only be described as automated responses from 'Francesca'. I sent pictures, requesting a refund and compensation, and got back a response from 'Francesca' saying: 'We are sorry to see this, please send these back to us with a copy of your prescription and a covering letter stating what you would like changed and we will amend this for you.' The responses I kept getting just said 'we can fix this, please send them back to us' etc. After 5 attempts, I've given up. You cannot fix the damage, the plastic is completely split on the arm and there's now a 2mm gap. I now have no glasses and I'm having to go buy a new pair. I've therefore had to resort to writing bad reviews everywhere I can find in the hope that someone might actually give me my money back and provide compensation for the broken frames that will cost £89 to replace. Avoid."
"Ordered some Varifocals from this outfit and to put it bluntly they are useless I have to lift my head up in the air to read any print at all and the long vision is mediocre to say the least. I neglected to read the reviews before purchasing from this company and that's a bad thing to do at any time."
Alex Mclaughlin
Unverified Reviewer
"Glasses caused pain discomfort in both lenses , not right to prescription .Now in dispute with them .Customer service might as well talk to the wall waste of time . Consumer rights act , Goods to be of satisfactory quality .Short term right to reject Totally ignored . Paid in good faith of what was hoping to be a happy customer and what do i get hassle ignored as if my fault ,filled in information correctly got partner to double check . Wore for two days sent glasses my prescription and returns form as req on third day .C/S repeat email [please send prescription] which they have got already and wont answer question where is it . ITS YOUR CHOICE WOULD I RECOMMEND NO ,AM I AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER BLOODY RIGHT"
Direct Sight is rated 1.50 based on 103 reviews