Direct Sight Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Direct Sight deliver?

How can I contact Direct Sight?

About Direct Sight: High Quality Cheap Glasses Sunglasses from Direct Sight, save money on top name authentic Designer Glasses starting at just £19. Save money on authentic Designer Sunglasses, huge stock and low prices Prescription lenses available on all Sunglasses.

help@directsight.co.uk

5 7 Baring RoadBeaconsfield

Categories:
Glasses & Contacts
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Direct Sight made you happy

"Completely wrong prescription in left eye I cannot even focus"
Are you Direct Sight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Their website says that they are registered at Companies House (ie are a limited company) however the company number they reference (08735778) is listed as dissolved in 2015. Smells fishy so won't be ordering now. Buyer beware."
"received prescription reading glasses for my wife.The Lenses were so thick and incorrect .I believe they are more suited to the hubble telescope to look at galaxies far,far away .They are now in the dustbin for safe keeping !"
"Warning used once now getting bombarded with there spam emails"
"I ordered a repeat prescription for a spare pair of glasses. I wasn't able to get used to them, and went to an expert to have them checked: he measured them against my other glasses and against the prescription and found that the lens for the left eye did not match the prescription. I have not been able to contact D S, and I cannot access my account because it will not accept either my password or the replacement pass‹ord they sent me."
"Wont give a refund avoid like the plague normal internet con artists."
"Ordered a pair of glasses .emailed to find out where my 5-7 day delivery was after 2 weeks of waiting .still no glasses"
"First time I have used this company . Ordered 3 pairs and received them in a week .Then realised I had used the wrong prescription .Phoned them up and was told send them back and will remake free of charge !! Received them today . HAPPY CUSTOMER WILL USE AGAIN !!!!!!"
"Great! Had two sets of new lenses put into my titanium designer glasses and both were great! I made a mistake on the prescription on one of the orders and directsight put in the correct lenses for me for free. Very good communication (even replied on a Saturday). Waited about a week for each order."
"A terrible, shocking experience! I order a pair of sunglasses.. when they finally arrived the frames were twisted, the arms were twisted and the lens was popping out. Due to the poor manufacturing and quality assurance I requested a refund only to be found the lens’s can’t be refunded! Meaning I only got a third of the overall cost! Do not order from direct sight and go to someone else."
"Fantastic service. I ordered my glasses on Thursday and they arrived on Monday morning. Brilliant service, brilliant prices and my glasses are great. Will definitely use again. Many thanks"
"I dont usually leave reviews but felt I must. What an exceptional service! I ordered my glasses one week ago and they turned up today. They fit perfectly, the quality is very good and with the correct prescription - all this for £24.95. I have previously paid Specsavers £280+ for one pair of glasses which I was never happy with - wont be purchasing from Specsavers or any high street retailers again and will be recommending Direct Sight to all of my friends."
"Glasses very poor quality & fitting. Told to send back. They now say they haven't received them but thay never said to get proof of postage in their email to me. now over £30 lost.Only a bargain if you want poor quality glasses"
"Had a problem with prescription so emailed them no response and still waiting on glasses"
"ordered a pair of varifocal glasses, paid extra to have them fast tracked, instead of 5-7 days they turned up after 18 days in a flinsy box and glasses in a pouch. I couldnt see at all through lenses so sent them recorded next day delivery asking for a refund. I then got the start of the emails saying the prescription i emailed was not the same as the one they asked for with the return , which was rubbish as i had photographed it, they wanted to give me another pair which i declined, ive had 5 emails today and i keep asking for a refund, obviously they dont want to give refund as they keep asking if i want another pair, going round in circles so i have started a dispute to get my £202 back. I didnt read reveiws which i regret as i would never have placed order. This must be worst company to deal with, no telephone number either , Avoid avoid avoid."
"DREADFUL EXPERIENCE CHARGED £15.00 FOR FAST TRACK THAT NEVER HAPPENED £5.00 DELIVERY IN A SCRAPPY BOX £35.00 FOR GLASSES I COULDN'T SEE OUT OF DIDN'T EVEN USE THE PRESCRIPTION I SUPPLIED AND HAD TO PAY £2.90 TO SEND THEM BACK WHAT A WASTE OF £50.00. OFF TO GLASSES DIRECT NOW AS RECOMMENDED BY A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. DIRECT SIGHT WORST EVER - AVOID!"
"Firstly, I mistook them for glasses direct, who I've been with before, who gave me great service and a fantastic pair of glasses and sunglasses. With sight direct, after a couple of weeks receiving them in a small box NO PROTECTION, one of the nose pads fell off. This was the first time I have had this type of problem with any of my glasses from elsewhere. I wanted a refund for the frame, respecting I couldn't ask for the lenses... Nope. So then I asked for nose pads, got them, couldn't fit them in. Asked to send them back for repair but the company wouldn't provide p&p. WASTE OF MONEY"
"I send my new Armani glass frame to be reglazed. Right after I send it I started to read the review and I got completely terrified. A lot of bad review. I kept telling myself that only people that had a bad experience write a review. I received my glasses after 15 days in great shape and perfectly reglazed for great price, very happy with them. The only complain at that time was that, they send them in a paper box and not in the case I used to sent them to direct sight. I contacted the customer service to make them aware of the situation. They asked me for a picture of the case and guess what? 15 days later the case was shipped to me. I am really pleased with the service and will use it again in the future."
"From ordering to delivery took 6 days. Outstanding service. Very pleased. No more specsavers for me! THankyoua"
"glasses arrived missing a nose pad and with one lens not fitting in the frame properly sent them back.then waited nearly 5 weeks getting the prolem sorted.emails get aswered by a robot!!!! with stock answers that mean nothing. in the mean time went to asda got a perfect pair off them within 2 days same prescription same extras and cheaper!!!!! DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY GO ELSEWHERE.mr"
Direct Sight is rated 1.59 based on 131 reviews