Direct Nutrition Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct Nutrition

Tell us how Direct Nutrition made you happy

"Protein powder is very good also very fast service will shop with direct nutrition again????????????????"
"I have tried many protein shakes and this is only the second one I have ever liked the taste of. It mixed well. It was such a great price and with the special offer I got a free shaker too. Will be buying some more."
"Great tasting shake and good value all round"
"Bought elite protein that tastes great at a decent price and good service."
"Very quick turnaround from ordering to being delivered, lots of choices and flavours"
"Top products and prices."
"This was my first purchase from Direction Nutrition but I am genuinely delighted, my order arrived promptly the next day as promised, the chocolate flavour nutrition drink is delicious, 50 servings so amazing value and price, tastes delicious too, courtesy of the free Direct Nutrition Shaker, was so happy that I have placed another order!!"
"great service higly recommend"
"I ordered on a Saturday before bank holiday, it arrived the following wednesday which is very speedy considering it only took one working day to arrive since they received the order. The protein itself is very good. I chose vanilla flavour because I didn't want to buy chocolate and get sick of it in a week or two, and vanilla is very good for this because you can just add bananas, or cocoa if you want to change flavour. Would highly recommend Direct Nutrition. On a side note, the included shaker cup works very well and is the perfect size for my bag :)"
"Great website that was easy to follow and checkout was straight forward. I received my order two days later."
"The product was delivered on time and represents good value for money."
"The ordering process was easy and delivery was efficient. As a nice extra I received two free samples and two shaker bottle freebies!!! The products I bought were the diet protein powder and the coffee kick. I have not yet had the powder in a shake but have used it to make protein bars, they came out great and kept me full for a long time. I will definitely order again."
"The ordering online from Direct Nutrition was very straightforward and the delivery was fast. The products ordered were well packaged and also came with free samples which were a welcome surprise and gave the opportunity to try new products. All of the products I have tried so far are not too thick( unlike some) and mix easily. They taste natural and are not too sweet. I will definitely be purchasing from DN again."
"Really fast delivery and the Berry Elite Hydrate has a lovely flavor"
"I use DN every month for protein. I have 2 extremely fussy girls. We called in to try different flavours at the tasting bar, very useful. Will continue to use. Nick, Leicester Penguins"
"had the diet chocolate and the lean strawberry protien from these, both times have been mega quick delivery and both products have been great. mix in very well and taste lovely. highly recommend these to a few of my mates and no complaints as of yet"
Direct Nutrition is rated 4.89 based on 56 reviews