Direct Nutrition Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct Nutrition

Tell us how Direct Nutrition made you happy

"Great company easy to order would I use them again absolutely yes. ????????????????"
"Got a free sample tasted great very creamy will definitely buy some now."
"Ordered my product was quick easy and fast delivert and product tastes great would gladly recommend to anyone a no"
"Quick and easy website and delivered within 2 days of purchase. Would recommend and the protein shake is tasty and works"
"Very quick despatch and then delivery the product is tasty and if very high quality I will defo be using this company again"
"Sampled the strawberry flavour whey. Mixed well, tasted very nice. I would recommend to friends and would definitely buy the product. Cheers."
"Very good products and great costumer service"
"Quick delivery and a good tasting product would definitely buy again"
"The delivery was prompt, goods that I bought are great . All over, I'm delighted with all round service"
"Very swift delivery and great price brilliant taste shake"
"Will be buying again!!!!!!"
"Great service will be using Direct nutrition again"
"White chocolate and raspberry flavour is the best tasting protein I've had it mixes well with no lumps"
"I was kept informed on the progress of the parcel.They use my favourite courier myhermes.When the items arrived they were well packed and the delivery was fast.I am very happy with the items and I shall order more supplies from them in the future.I highly recommend Direct Nutrition.Thank you for a first class service. :-)"
"Would recommend"
"Parcel delivered when expected. Cant wait to start using my supplements :)"
"Product is incredible. Tasted exactly as described."
"After ordering from Direct Protein in the past and being satisfied with the product I recently reordered. I paid for next day delivery as I was running low, the expected delivery never showed up. I contacted them via email and was very pleased with the response. They sent out a replacement product free of charge while I was still waiting on my first order. It was sent Royal Mail guaranteed next day and arrived before 10am. Very happy with how they treat their returning customers, thank you"
"Great company to buy from, good products at affordable prices, great communication and quick delivery."
"I find the products easy to use and they Do not have the normal protein taste others do. Also the soup is surprisingly good considering The trial packets look like something from a space expedition but if you follow the instructions and shake it they are very tasty and filling. Protein bars are also very tasty and not over chewy like others on the market which cause your jaw to ache at the end of eating it"
Direct Nutrition is rated 4.89 based on 56 reviews