Direct Car Parts Reviews

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
Tony S
A nicely made bumper protector for my insignia grand sport, really happy with the quality fit and finish would recommend πŸ‘
Robert F
Got a rear bump cover for my last Honda so whent back to same company I actually had a job to find who I got it from Saw uthers but the one I got was superb so kept looking I traced it via PayPal so purchased the same one it’s now on the rear bumper I put them on as a protector but it looks good also 10 out 10 from me from order to cost to delivery direct car parts spot on
Verified Buyer
My item arrived on time and well packed. The product is just as advertised and fits perfectly.
Paul F
Qashqai bumper and boot liner both very good products. Fast and prompt service at good prices. I have used the company before for Ford focus parts and will use again.
Colin J
Purchased the Armster 2 for my Skoda Octavia iii, arrived quickly. Installed it in about 30 minutes. Looks the part goes well with the black interior. The only thing that I was worried about was that it would interfier with the hand brake. Thankfully that was not the case. It fits perfectly.
Hi Colin, Thank you for the feedback. The ArmSter car armrest is a great product.
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.83 based on 774 reviews