Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
Many thanks, no problems and the item was received within the time specified.
No problems with any of my order just a shame postage was very expensive other than that no issues
very pleased that I was contacted after I ordered for the specification to be confirmed and the service was very good with a swift delivery. Thank you and will certainly contact you for any future spares.
Excellent product gives your car a quick easy shine very easy to use ideal for classics at shows good all round product
I very quick in getting part .good service .trendy & helpful staff
Excellent
Excellent product and delivered on time
Very swift and efficient delivery
Product was as expected - but it was out of stock. I was told there was going to be a delay, and when I could expect to receive it- and given the option to cancel if I wanted. I was happy to wait the few extra days. All in all a positive experience.
No problems what so ever, bumper protector fits perfectly, would come back again should I need anything else.
Product arrived promptly and as described, would use again.
The rear bumper guard was easy to fit and gives great protection from potential scratches as our dog gets in and out of the rear of our VW Sharan. It looks good too.
Very good service
I ordered a car boot sill protector which was not just great quality; it was moulded perfectly for my 2019 model and a dream to fit. The packaging was spot on so that it arrived in perfect condition. The tracked delivery service gave me advance notice of a 2-hour slot for when my parcel would arrive so that I could fit the rest of my day around it. All in all a brilliant service.
The bumper protector arrived when I expected it to. It fitted perfectly, and the instructions were straightforward to follow. The bumper protector does its job and looks good as well. I'm very pleased.
Excellent service from start to finish... Highly recommend
Very happy with purchase
Very happy with purchase
Quality product to match a quality car, fits perfectly and looks part of the car. Really delighted with my purchase.
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.84 based on 810 reviews