Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
Perfect fit, easy to install..I've added grip tape as it's a bit slippy causing the dogs some issues jumping in..
Excellent service.Part arrived on time and seems to be of very good quality
Excellent product which fitted perfectly, supplied on time with detailed fitting instructions. I would not hesitate to recommend Direct Car Parts.
Ordered a part I required urgently for my car as I chose standard delivery I didn’t think it would arrive for when I needed it. I emailed and asked to upgrade the delivery to next day which they did! They even managed to get the part sent out the same day! Amazing customer service!
Space saver kit for vauxhall crossland x.Very quick delivery as promised.Excelent quality product, half the price of the ones vauxhall sell.Very good customer service.Would definitely recommend this company.
This protector works really well and looks quite good, covering up the scratches caused by lots of use. It fitted easily, but only time will tell if it will remain attached, although I did follow the instructions explicitly.
Ordered a bumper protector last Monday was told it would be 2 weeks arrived today fitted it like the last customer the backing tape was difficult to remove but otherwise perfect Thank you good service
Easy to fit, most difficult was removing the protective tape from the adhesive tape.
Excellent product with regards to quality, fit and cost.
The product arrived within the stated timescale well packaged. The product installation instructions were excellent and was fitted in minutes. Overall an excellent service!
Many thanks, no problems and the item was received within the time specified.
No problems with any of my order just a shame postage was very expensive other than that no issues
very pleased that I was contacted after I ordered for the specification to be confirmed and the service was very good with a swift delivery. Thank you and will certainly contact you for any future spares.
Excellent product gives your car a quick easy shine very easy to use ideal for classics at shows good all round product
I very quick in getting part .good service .trendy & helpful staff
Excellent
Excellent product and delivered on time
Very swift and efficient delivery
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.83 based on 779 reviews