Direct Bikes Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Direct Bikes
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Direct Bikes made you happy

"no aftersales service.....no reply to urgent e mails in two weeks. product of dubious quality quick to take your order and cash though!"
Are you Direct Bikes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Five star service. Ordered scooter Tuesday arrived next day and all was in stock received good condition. Well pleased. thank you."
"it is the worst sales company. They did not even tell me that I need to register the bike for which I had to pay almost 100 pound to DVLA and alot of hassals to get the scooty ready. it is the worst. if I was aware of registration I wouldn`t have bought it in the first place"
"Very good for the price. Speedy service, scooter was delivered next day and well packaged."
"My first time buying a scooter. Excellent. Very helpful advice. Bike turned up a day later. Superb for the price and nice quality. Will definitely come back in near future."
"Can't thank direct bikes enough. I am so happy with my moped. Good quality and really prompt delivery. 10/10"
"Ordered my bike July/August time and they said bike would be with me 15 September then I never got it till October by then I asked for money back and they totally overruled what I asked for then I had a long wait for paperwork to come sent it off and dvla wouldn’t except it as they didn’t sign the form to say it was a new scooter I got my registered back January and just started to go on bike and problems with battery but they said under warranty it should of had service but the bike not been used till now due to their mess up company and how slow they are He said I broke the deal on warranty but I asked for money back before my bike even came when they broke the time when it would be with me"
"Do not trust do not buy save your money and go elsewhere! Awful company awful customer service! If you do buy make sure the bike has a nova and work before you accept and registration is tried... You won’t get refund at all"
"I WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. Unfortunately due to the constant harrassing emails from Direct Bikes telling me that my review is wrong, incorrect, refusing to help replace parts that are faulty and now threatening legal action against me I have had to amend my review again. I now feel I am unable to express my true and honest opinions in regards to this purchase. I feel the bike was not delivered in working condition due to damaged (battery) and missing parts. They have refused to replace parts (battery) unless I take down my review in it's entirety. I can not divulge any more of my experience with this company as I feel it will be twisted as defamation."
"sent me a damaged second hand bike that they registered in 2015. DO NOT use this company!!!!!!"
"Good 50cc scooter and exceptional service. I called earlier this week and I incorrectly ordered the wring colour. Staff over the phone were extremely helpful and corrected order and credit me. Can't fault customer service in the slightest. Re-ordered correct scooter arrived next day, cant speak highly enough about the quality of it. Highly recommended scooter."
"Avoid - Terrible Customer Services over the phone and email. This company is completely absolutely rubbish and i recommend that no one uses them. Their telephone staff do not understand or know of there own terms and conditions and advised that the bike could NOT be tested. Subsequently we cancelled the order because of this, they are now refusing a delivery charge refund of £85.00. Something else you should all consider is if you ever need to start legal proceedings against them that they sell bikes to you under the name of Direct Bikes Retail LTD but the owners of the bikes are in fact Direct Bikes LTD a different company completely. PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE THAT THE SELLERS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE - These parts include and are not limited to; Brakes, Cables, Kick Starts, Fairings, Stands, Exhaust, Mirrors, Drive Belts, Bulbs, Wheels, Top Boxes and Tyres;"
"Avoid this company !!! I've had this moped since August 2018 and the dvla don't recognise there documents they aren't legit to register them with dvla ,,, I have a bike I can't do nothing with and I'm currently taking this matter further and they keep avoiding my messages I just want my money back now"
"Scooter made my sons christmas. They are very helpful and delivery was quick. Good quality, highly recommended."
"I would give 0 stars if i could. Avoid! Had a bike delivered damaged and had to send it back, it never even came off the van as the damage could be seen! The company took ages to reply to emails and eventually went quiet after saying they will refund. NO telephone number for their customer services tells you everything. In the end weeks and weeks later we had to fight through our credit card and direct bikes then tried to say they never had the bike back. We eventually got our £900+ back"
"Great price and quick delivery. Very nice scooter. Helpful staff."
"Brilliant service. Bike arrived on time nice packaging. All over really good little scooter. Have used many times and will continue to do so. Thanks keep up the good work."
"Happy with my scooter. Took a while to get out of packaging. Build quality is superb. I'm coming up to 800 miles now. The model I bought was 50cc sports scooter. Plenty of storage under seat, this was important to me for my work. Accelerates nice and quick with good steering and brakes. It's a shame they dont sell locks and gloves. But a top service, thank you direct bikes."
"So happy with 125cc Milan scooter. Ordering was easy. The scooter arrived next day. Only had one minor issue the driver came 10min after he advised. Quality of scooter is excellent. Love the colour and perfect Christmas present for my son. Can't wait to see his face when he sees on Christmas day. Overall a good buy."
"Lovely scooter. No problems. Good value."
Direct Bikes is rated 2.86 based on 49 reviews